firefighter trophy tips/help?

AGirlYouCantBeat

They spawn at the capture points in most if not all cases.  Look for the wooden box it will appear even if it is empty.  There are usually 2 per map and they are usually on opposite sides of the map.   once you find a wooden box sit back and wait for it to spawn either a sentry gun or a flame trooper kit.  Once you know the same thing usually spawns in the same box the entire round or maybe every round i'm not sure about that.  Also, there have been some dead servers recently at night.  My buddy got it on a server where there were only about ten players on each team.  Less players makes it so much easier.  The new DLC  map that looks fogged over I think it starts with a P the flame trooper kit spawns at the bunker in B.  The map from tuning tides where you try to capture points on a large boat or structure in the middle of the water it spawns in a small room between D and E.  Like I said just look for a wooden box empty or not.  that is the spawn location.  By knowing where it spawns you can hide in that area and if someone fro the opposite team picks it up sneak in for the kill.  Or better yet start a session and try to find someone else on here that needs help and help each other.

I have got this twice. It is luck based. Just play capture the flag on the new map rotation. I say this, because even though you can unlock this on other maps (as long as you own the dlc), the flame trooper kit spawns more regularly in the new maps, as this was designed to make it easier. Just when you see one, let them capture it and approach them stealthily shooting only the back up. Might take a few tries, but you’ll get it.

i got SUPER lucky today, i picked up a wine bottle and ran towards where a flame kit had spawned by a bridge. within a second it disappeared and i didnt see blue on my map so i knew he would be heading towards me as i was jumping to go under the bridged we landed almost head to head and i jammed on my controller and broke a wine bottle write over the flame trooper. i couldnt believe it. not only did i unlock the broken bottle but got the trophy for killing him. it was one of the new dlc maps where the builds are reduced to rubble the flag all the way to one side at the end it has a flame kit net to a bridge. i happened to be running towards that flag anyways but if i never got the trophy thats the area i was going to plan my camping at and wait for the icon to disappear knowing someone picked it up and charge. also maybe inside the fortress might work, when you capture all flags the other team gets a flame kit and i think the 2 other kits as well. 1 out of every i dunno 10 matches they get stuck at the spawn point and if not alot of people are playing you could prob get it that way. bayonet charge like the guy said above would prob be best htough. everytime ive used a kit ive been charged and knifed pretty easy

• Like 1