Still no one with the Platinum?

24 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Might also be that a trophy is bugged. Sometimes people don't find out about bugged trophies until it's too late. Dragon Fin Soup is a great example.

How can you compare this to this dragon fin soup? Just because dragon fin soup never got its trophies fixed doesn't mean every bugged trophy in any game want lol honestly that's the only game I know of that never fixed its trophies. These devolpers are working through all the main bugs as I type this. 

38 minutes ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

Damn this game have that much content? 

Might get it. 

I highly recommend this game. It has a ton of stuff to do and if you love medevil era stuff you will more than likely be addicted to it the moment you start.

22 minutes ago, Asvinia said:

Calm down dude, I didn't compare the games or say Kingdom Come was broken, don't put words in my mouth. I know the devs are constantly fixing this game, I never said they weren't. I merely stated a possible reason nobody might have the plat yet.

I understood what you meant by why no one might have platted it yet and I didn't think you were criticizing the game. But comparing the possibility of a glitched trophy to a game that has an unobtainable platinum because the developments are to lazy to fix their game didn't make sense was my point.

12 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Apparently the plat does take a while (around 200 hours?), 

Damn the game would have to pass my extremely high standards for me to even attempt that. 

This game got good gameplay or plot? 

I saw some vids wasn't fond of the combat system. 

How does game compare to say The Witcher,Dragon Age,Skyrim or Elex? 

21 minutes ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

Damn the game would have to pass my extremely high standards for me to even attempt that. 

This game got good gameplay or plot? 

I saw some vids wasn't fond of the combat system. 

How does game compare to say The Witcher,Dragon Age,Skyrim or Elex? 

Its a good game, it not as good as The Witcher 3 but its definitely better then ELEX imo. Its very close to Skyrim in what you can do, alchemy, speech and level different weapons but there is no magic in the game unless you consider hovering NPCs magic =)

The game has its fare share of bugs but ive never encountered any game breaking bug on PC atleast. 

The best part about the game is the story and combat. 

If you enjoy medieval RPGs you should give this a try. If you still arent sure youll like it, wait for a sale, But if you ask me its worth the asking price of 50bucks on steam. Guessing its the same price on PSN.

Edited by Quink666

21 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

I understood what you meant by why no one might have platted it yet and I didn't think you were criticizing the game. But comparing the possibility of a glitched trophy to a game that has an unobtainable platinum because the developments are to lazy to fix their game didn't make sense was my point.

I'm not defending DFS's devs but my understanding is that patching a game also costs devs money, so it may also be the case that they didn't find fixing a trophy worth it from a financial standpoint.

As you've already acknowledged I think it's much more likely to be patched with this game.

I've yet to beat the game but I've not had any issues with quests just yet. I've had a few graphical issues with people spinning in circles and items of clothing not rendering in cut scenes correctly. Hopefully I can manage doing all the quests, I don't think I've missed any, I'm assuming every quest has a gold star icon on the map, I'll be annoyed if I've missed some because some are hidden behind talking to an npc before the quest shows up. Hopefully the game gets patched fast for those that do have issues, it's a fantastic game, well worth the purchase. 

On 2018-02-25 at 3:46 PM, Asvinia said:

Might also be that a trophy is bugged. Sometimes people don't find out about bugged trophies until it's too late. Dragon Fin Soup is a great example.

A very great example because I was a victim of that game too :(

Edited by NaseemJohn

16 hours ago, Tusked-Lattice said:

So it has nothing to do with content simply another buggy game with buggy trophies. 

Did this even do well on PS4 because I remember the dev for Elex just gave up patching the game on consoles all together. 

The game is buggy as hell but it is jam packed full of content Easily  about 200+ hours of content 

On 2/27/2018 at 10:25 PM, Tusked-Lattice said:

Did this even do well on PS4 because I remember the dev for Elex just gave up patching the game on consoles all together. 

Everything must be fixed now, considering somebody Platinumed the game. Though for future reference, don't you think it'd be a better idea to construct your own opinion on something, rather than having others construct one for you? I'm not saying you're doing anything wrong, but I think all of the questions you're asking could simply be answered by you watching some gameplay or trailers. You can read about the game too, if that's your thing. I think by doing all of these things, you should be able to easily decide if you like the game or not. If the game offers a demo (which I don't think it does in this case, though I am not sure), you could also test the game out for yourself there. Watching reviews and asking others what they thought about a game that you're contemplating on purchasing probably isn't a good idea when you're expecting answers that will put you off.

• Like 1

On 2018-02-27 at 4:25 AM, Tusked-Lattice said:

So it has nothing to do with content simply another buggy game with buggy trophies. 

Elex was a shit game that almost nobody played. Kingdom come is a great game with a couple bugs and has already shipped a million copies In it’s current state so I’d say it’s doing damn fine for an indie game. 

Stuff not fixed failed like 3  quests due to bugs and i hit infinite loop a few times.

The platinum is possible but hard due to the above.

Its an amazing game im so happy i got it. To me it reminds me of a skyrim witcher hybrid. Intially i wasnt sold on the game but if u watch a few videos i knew i had to get it!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Crimfatale said:

Stuff not fixed failed like 3  quests due to bugs and i hit infinite loop a few times.

The platinum is possible but hard due to the above.

Its an amazing game im so happy i got it. To me it reminds me of a skyrim witcher hybrid. Intially i wasnt sold on the game but if u watch a few videos i knew i had to get it!

Congrats on your victory.

I haven't been able to play for a week due to a glitch in the House of God quest that basically stops you from saving your game so I've just got to wait till the next patch hits. I think when all the bugs are dealt with, it'll be seen as one of the better games of the year.

19 hours ago, Gladiator995 said:

I haven't been able to play for a week due to a glitch in the House of God quest that basically stops you from saving your game so I've just got to wait till the next patch hits. I think when all the bugs are dealt with, it'll be seen as one of the better games of the year.

Could not agree more. It is a great game just way to many bugs in its current state.