Help! The game is full of bugs

warhammer82_RUS

Greetings! The game is full of bugs and two of them I personally caught.
1. I decided to start as recommended from the multiplayer part, when entering the multiplayer, I was recommended to go through Case 0.
2. I went through it, got a trophy and went to multiplayer, there I played to around level 45 and decided to return to the single.
3. After the boot and the beginning of the first case - I immediately flew the trophy "OTIS WOULD BE PROUD", BUT I did not save the survivors!
4. After that, I have ALL shelters filled with survivors, I save people and they have nowhere to go, but the shelter is FILLED! With this, in fact, in each shelter there are only a few people - merchants and NPC.
5. I began to hang quests for salvation - I fulfill them, but they do not leave the screen.
Has anyone encountered a similar one? What can be done?
* https://www.xboxachievements.com/game/dead-rising-4/achievement/126749-Otis-Would-Be-Proud.html ,
write achievement is buggy, on trophy not information.

Edited by warhammer82_RUS

pretty much nothing. i just banked over 200 hours into this game. capcom wont respond to anything about the bugs. i can pretty much say i have never seen as many bugs in a game then this one. ALWAYS have 2 to 3 backup saves and whenever you progress to a good checkpoint, back it up.

im somewhat confused with your post. i have filled all my shelters and even though it says the shelter is filled 15/15, you can keep rescuing them if you want. they kinda of just start filling the place up and getting stuck in walls and stuff.

ive had my cases hang on me, and also a survivor go outside of the map that i couldnt get to. ive mentioned this a few times but my mission kept gettingg stuck on caseo even though i would be on case 2. if you cant progress at all just restart at case 0 and it will save your level and skills etc. thats what i had to do to backtrack a missable tag in the hydro plant was start at mission0 and do another playthrough because the case select kept glitching my missions

i heard xbox had alot of shelter glitches where they would go to level 0 and lose everyone. i didnt have any shelter glitches. but ive had about eh maybe around 40 different glitches if i had to estimate. i mean one tie a boss didnt even appear at all and after waiting 2 minutes a explosion happened in the sky and said he was dead lol

• 2 weeks later...

UPD. Din't play this game. Im play in "zombie byg" 200+ hour's and start again singleplayer - bug with "all collection blueprints" ..im catch him. Warning, tip's:

1. Start game only singleplayer, not entry in multiplayer.

2. Walkthrough singlplayer on 100% - collection all, made weapons - all and etc.

3. Multiplayer start - last part in path to platinum trophy.

On 03.03.2018 at 5:53 AM, Quink666 said:

Im only about 14 hours in and have not encountered a single bug yet. Might be cause ive only played singleplayer so far.

This bug activation - start multiplayer and save many survivors and entry single player - all this activation waves bugs.

On 03.03.2018 at 5:53 AM, Quink666 said:

Im only about 14 hours in and have not encountered a single bug yet. Might be cause ive only played singleplayer so far.

Edited by warhammer82_RUS