19Sbffc1d.png

Silent Assassin
Stealth kill 5 enemies as a team

13S9dcdd1.png

Human Touch
Complete a chapter with an online partner

Potential the Revival ones but maybe able to be done on Ai

I hate Online trophies =P

Hopefully you can choose difficulty in this game because “Resilient” could be a real pain in the arse

"Beat the game without dying" All the good VR games have such ridiculous trophies. Hopefully the game isn't long.

21 minutes ago, aZombieDictator said:

"Beat the game without dying" All the good VR games have such ridiculous trophies. Hopefully the game isn't long.

Probably 2-4 hours

The trophy images look as bad as Moss' trophy images do. Very place-holder-y. 

54 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

The trophy images look as bad as Moss' trophy images do. Very place-holder-y. 

Moss trophies were replaced :)

...but you are right, I hate these kind of images for trophies/trophy lists - one of the reasons I don't want to start Until Dawn Rush of Blood.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Really? You won't play a really good game cause of jpeg images for something not even in the game... wow...

No, I won't play a game that I have 0 interest in (and got for free) because thee way too many other games to play.

I'd give it a try and even go for 100% if at least these jpeg images would look appealing...wow... :facepalm:

38 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

No, I won't play a game that I have 0 interest in (and got for free) because thee way too many other games to play.

I'd give it a try and even go for 100% if at least these jpeg images would look appealing...wow... :facepalm:

Honestly why do some of y'all care so much about the trophy images? Like do you get some kinda weird satisfaction from a trophy picture ? And having it make you not want to play a great game or game period is one of the stupidest things I have read in awhile and that's saying something since there are a lot of stupid forum posts on this site daily.

6 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Honestly why do some of y'all care so much about the trophy images? Like do you get some kinda weird satisfaction from a trophy picture ? And having it make you not want to play a great game or game period is one of the stupidest things I have read in awhile and that's saying something since there are a lot of stupid forum posts on this site daily.

Meh, something to complain about I suppose? I like when they look cool though or somewhat match their description, had a section for them in my checklist b4 the new site came out of beta.  I want buy this even though it will probably suck looking for boost partner. I'll wait for a review though to make sure its actually worth the price tag.

Anyone know if the NA region also getting a aim controller bundle? Farpoint is the only bundle that I know of. 

Does this game supports the normal Dualshock 4 controller or even move controllers? I keep seeing that aim controllers is recommended for it. 

7 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Anyone know if the NA region also getting a aim controller bundle? Farpoint is the only bundle that I know of. 

Does this game supports the normal Dualshock 4 controller or even move controllers? I keep seeing that aim controllers is recommended for it. 

I'm not totally sure what it supports but honestly I would just buy a aim controller it makes games extremely immersive.

On 2/27/2018 at 5:47 AM, Skadoki said:

You make it sound like if a game had slightly better art for trophies than another game, you would choose the one with prettier trophies. That's pretty stupid, not gonna lie.

How does the art of a trophy affect your enjoyment of the game? I honestly dont understand. Most look at it once and go "huh, that's nice art. Moving on..."

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comment

9 hours ago, Nitro said:

How does the art of a trophy affect your enjoyment of the game? I honestly dont understand.

You don't have to understand anything. It's a thread about your thoughts on the game's trophies - and I shared mine.

Last time I checked every individual could play what they like and how they like - how bizarre right? Stop judging other people preferences 😉

Edited by Skadoki

20 hours ago, Skadoki said:

You don't have to understand anything. It's a thread about your thoughts on the game's trophies - and I shared mine.

Last time I checked every individual could play what they like and how they like - how bizarre right? Stop judging other people preferences 1f609.png

Fair enough, fair enough. Not the thread to discuss this sorta thing.

Of course they can. As I was saying I wasn't sure how it affected gameplay at all. We'll leave it at that.

12 hours ago, PowerPyx said:

Just platinumed it.

Took 3 hours :)

Can't find an online partner :(

On 01/03/2018 at 10:16 PM, PowerPyx said:

Just platinumed it.

Will be a rent for me then

On 01/03/2018 at 5:16 PM, PowerPyx said:

Just platinumed it.

Were you able to get the platinum as a single player WITHOUT having to connect to online players?

3 hours ago, lunateena said:

Were you able to get the platinum as a single player WITHOUT having to connect to online players?

That's not possible. You have to complete a chapter with an online player.

The icons are so bland, looks like Supermassive doesnt enjoy making em lol. Same happened with Rush of Blood.

On 1/3/2018 at 11:16 PM, PowerPyx said:

Just platinumed it.

wtf seriously!!?? this breaks me. Looks like this won't be the alternative for Farpoint I was after 😟

hello, I need somebody to complete the coop on line trophy please ! My PSN is 

Lucask001

thx !

Silent Assassin ProTip:

Your chain is not lost when you die. So simply kill the first enemy in chapter 2 while in "stealth", then die, rinse and repeat 4 more times -> trophy.

Did it with online partner - we both got the trophy in the same time :D.