Trophy Thoughts

Hanzoadam

54 minutes ago, POEman553 said:

The trophy images look as bad as Moss' trophy images do. Very place-holder-y. 

Moss trophies were replaced :)

...but you are right, I hate these kind of images for trophies/trophy lists - one of the reasons I don't want to start Until Dawn Rush of Blood.

2 hours ago, Nitro said:

Really? You won't play a really good game cause of jpeg images for something not even in the game... wow...

No, I won't play a game that I have 0 interest in (and got for free) because thee way too many other games to play.

I'd give it a try and even go for 100% if at least these jpeg images would look appealing...wow... :facepalm:

38 minutes ago, Skadoki said:

No, I won't play a game that I have 0 interest in (and got for free) because thee way too many other games to play.

I'd give it a try and even go for 100% if at least these jpeg images would look appealing...wow... :facepalm:

Honestly why do some of y'all care so much about the trophy images? Like do you get some kinda weird satisfaction from a trophy picture ? And having it make you not want to play a great game or game period is one of the stupidest things I have read in awhile and that's saying something since there are a lot of stupid forum posts on this site daily.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Honestly why do some of y'all care so much about the trophy images? Like do you get some kinda weird satisfaction from a trophy picture ? And having it make you not want to play a great game or game period is one of the stupidest things I have read in awhile and that's saying something since there are a lot of stupid forum posts on this site daily.

Meh, something to complain about I suppose? I like when they look cool though or somewhat match their description, had a section for them in my checklist b4 the new site came out of beta.  I want buy this even though it will probably suck looking for boost partner. I'll wait for a review though to make sure its actually worth the price tag.

7 hours ago, Leo_the_Lion25 said:

Anyone know if the NA region also getting a aim controller bundle? Farpoint is the only bundle that I know of. 

Does this game supports the normal Dualshock 4 controller or even move controllers? I keep seeing that aim controllers is recommended for it. 

I'm not totally sure what it supports but honestly I would just buy a aim controller it makes games extremely immersive.

On 2/27/2018 at 5:47 AM, Skadoki said:

You make it sound like if a game had slightly better art for trophies than another game, you would choose the one with prettier trophies. That's pretty stupid, not gonna lie.

How does the art of a trophy affect your enjoyment of the game? I honestly dont understand. Most look at it once and go "huh, that's nice art. Moving on..."

Edited by Stevieboy
Unnecessary comment
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Nitro said:

How does the art of a trophy affect your enjoyment of the game? I honestly dont understand.

You don't have to understand anything. It's a thread about your thoughts on the game's trophies - and I shared mine.

Last time I checked every individual could play what they like and how they like - how bizarre right? Stop judging other people preferences ?

Edited by Skadoki
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Skadoki said:

You don't have to understand anything. It's a thread about your thoughts on the game's trophies - and I shared mine.

Last time I checked every individual could play what they like and how they like - how bizarre right? Stop judging other people preferences 1f609.png

Fair enough, fair enough. Not the thread to discuss this sorta thing.

Of course they can. As I was saying I wasn't sure how it affected gameplay at all. We'll leave it at that.

The icons are so bland, looks like Supermassive doesnt enjoy making em lol. Same happened with Rush of Blood.

On 1/3/2018 at 11:16 PM, PowerPyx said:

Just platinumed it.

Took 3 hours :)

wtf seriously!!?? this breaks me. Looks like this won't be the alternative for Farpoint I was after ?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Silent Assassin ProTip:

Your chain is not lost when you die. So simply kill the first enemy in chapter 2 while in "stealth", then die, rinse and repeat 4 more times -> trophy.

Did it with online partner - we both got the trophy in the same time :D.

• Like 3