Trophy Thoughts

Hanzoadam

On 1/21/2019 at 7:09 AM, Smashero said:

Silent Assassin ProTip:

Your chain is not lost when you die. So simply kill the first enemy in chapter 2 while in "stealth", then die, rinse and repeat 4 more times -> trophy.

Did it with online partner - we both got the trophy in the same time :D.

Thank you Smash. I don't know who you are, but thank you for your very helpful tip ;) 

Edited by Nitro
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, QUAD_RETURNS said:

I could help you out with that nightowl, i've been trying to get a partner all day, but no luck

Message me on PSN: Nightowljrm

I'm in Central Time, USA. Any time after 4PM my time is perfectly fine.

We scheduled a session. Will update when complete.

Edited by Nightowljrm

13 hours ago, Nightowljrm said:

Any tips for killing three enemies in two seconds or reviving your team mate five times?

Also, I need a partner for the co-op trophy. PM me if you want to help or need it too!

First level works for reviving your AI. The section where the vehicle with the turret shows up there’s a car with an ammo box. You sit at the box, send your AI forward and just shoot them over and over, revive them, repeat. There’s a video of someone doing it that way but I’m on mobile so can’t grab it now. 

I dont recall how how to get three enemies killed in 2 seconds though.

24 minutes ago, Elvick_ said:

First level works for reviving your AI. The section where the vehicle with the turret shows up there’s a car with an ammo box. You sit at the box, send your AI forward and just shoot them over and over, revive them, repeat. There’s a video of someone doing it that way but I’m on mobile so can’t grab it now. 

I dont recall how how to get three enemies killed in 2 seconds though.

There's a section of the game where you get a shotgun and you're in an office building that seemed like could work. I'm gonna try that. Or maybe the beginning of the Second Mission (third if you include the Prologue) where you're supposed to sneak. I think three enemies are there that I may be able to take out quickly. I'll do some experimenting and update here with whatever works.

• 2 years later...

Just wrapped this plat up, overall it was a very cruisy time. Big thanks to my boy @The Devils Reaper for the co-opage on the weekend. Great times. We had an issue with a consistent blue screen on the first chapter. If that happens to anyone in the future, both just need to solo that chapter & do co-op on any of the other chapters.