Kill Your Completion - 6

4 hours ago, voodoo_eyes said:

• Exist Archive

3 hours ago, Kevvik said:

Exist Archive

2 hours ago, Myu said:

Exist Archive (PS4)

Wow, that was fast!  I'll be playing the Vita version but still a surprisingly popular title already.

21 minutes ago, Kevvik said:

Wow, that was fast!  I'll be playing the Vita version but still a surprisingly popular title already.

I bought the PS4 version in a recent sale and it's one of the games I've been wanting to play. Have been holding it off, because I'm kind of buried in RPGs at the moment (FF XV, Atelier Firis and Akiba's Beat).

This is the perfect opportunity to give this a try. Even though the reviews weren't that great, the gameplay looked like fun. Hopefully it won't disappoint.

Edited by voodoo_eyes

Good to be back y'all and just in time for some spring cleaning. I will be doing 10 games for this event. My starting completion rate is 79.40% which is down from 80.12% at the end of the last event. My list of games is as follows:

1. inFamous: Festival of Blood (Rating: :gold:)
  2. Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry (Not Yet Rated)
  3. Brawlhalla (Rating: :silver:)
  4. Sword Coast Legends (Rating: :silver:)
  5. BioShock 2 (Rating: :platinum:)
  6. Grand Kingdom (Rating: :silver:)
  7. Q.U.B.E.: Director's Cut (Rating: :silver:)
  8. Bombing Busters (Rating: ?)
  9. Slain: Back from Hell (Rating: :gold:)
  10. Dungeon Punks (Rating: :silver:)

At the end of the month my completion rate was 77.23%, down 2.17%.

Edited by mking_63
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, ladynadiad said:

Would it be okay to include a Japanese only title among my games?  I've got one I've been itching to play, but I could also understand not wanting us to include a game that most would have trouble playing due to language.

I have no problem with this. Its an event to share our experiences of lots of different games. There's never been a restriction on where those games come from other than psn. 

2 hours ago, mking_63 said:

ll you be participating this round @Hemiak?

I've been debating this. I'm scheduled to start a 3 way plat race in March , a-la the UR PS3-Way I did on here before. However I'm not doing it through PSNP. 

For that I'll already be starting Bound, Downwell, and Furi. Maybe I'll LET Mim pick 5 games and do those along the regular schedule, while doing my race  games during my solo game time. 

Well, change of plans. Went to purchase Root Letter today and it's $30. I'm all for a tradition, but not for that price. I rarely spend 30 bucks on games I know I'm going to like, so no chance I'm paying that for a shot in the dark. Unless it drops in the next two weeks, I'm going to need to find another game for my third selection.   :(

5 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

And Rob, stop changing your name - I simply can't keep up! :P

Things had gone back to normal for a month; what more do you want from me!? I blame @PooPDeePie for this latest change. :P

I also really liked the first Watch_Dogs, and kind of get the feeling I won't like 2's protagonists as much as Aiden.. But I bought it, and will play it someday.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Jaco said:

Things had gone back to normal for a month; what more do you want from me!? I blame @PooPDeePie for this latest change. :P

I also really liked the first Watch_Dogs, and kind of get the feeling I won't like 2's protagonists as much as Aiden.. But I bought it, and will play it someday.

Heyyy leave me out of this! I regret nothing!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PerryToxteth said:

Well, change of plans. Went to purchase Root Letter today and it's $30. I'm all for a tradition, but not for that price. I rarely spend 30 bucks on games I know I'm going to like, so no chance I'm paying that for a shot in the dark. Unless it drops in the next two weeks, I'm going to need to find another game for my third selection.   :(

Amazon has it for $20.96.  I'd consider keeping up the tradition if I hadn't just dropped $80 on games myself and I hate dealing with something being shipped because the mail is so inept where I live.  Don't know why my local Gamestop lacks it, it's not even on the website.

• Like 1

@voodoo_eyes I have just seen you want to play Agents of Mayham too. Want to play at the same time to compare thoughts? I'd prefere slot 2 or 3 if we do.

@Kevvik and @PerryToxteth the same for you two with Rime. Want to play at the same time? I'd like to play this game as early as possible as I'll use it for another event next month.

Edited by MarkusT1992

16 minutes ago, MarkusT1992 said:

@voodoo_eyes I have just seen you want to play Agents of Mayham too. Want to play at the same time to compare thoughts? I'd prefere slot 2 or 3 if we do.

@Kevvik and @PerryToxteth the same for you two with Rime. Want to play at the same time? I'd like to play this game as early as possible as I'll use it for another event next month.

Sure, I'll swap it to 2nd or 3rd game. Let me know which you prefer.

1 hour ago, MarkusT1992 said:

I can play it in my #2 slot to line up with your first.  Also planning on using it for Monthly Madness as well if the vote holds as it is right now.

Does the Exist Archive mob want to try synching up as well?

Not sure about all these people submitting lists without Exist Archive in them though...

Edited by Kevvik

Okay, I decided I'll do it with 5 games, unless I could do 6 games at 5 days each so I could do 3 PS4 and 3 Vita games?  If not, I'll go with 3 Vita and 2 PS4 games.

Definitely will be including Exist Archive and Hakuoki: Kyoto Winds for Vita games.  Not sure if I should also do Zero no Kiseki Evolution or Akiba's Beat as a third Vita game.  Akiba's Beat would probably be easier to eventually finish, but I'd likely enjoy Zero no Kiseki more since I love the series.  Zero no Kiseki could also be fun to read about because my skills at reading Japanese are not that good and while I have a fan translation for this game to refer to, I've heard it's very unpolished.

For PS4, I'm definitely doing Persona 5.  I l also could do I Am Setsuna, The Last Guardian, Secret of Mana or Blue Reflection.  Have a feeling people may be the most interested in hearing my thoughts on the Secret of Mana remake since that's pretty new and I played the original back when it came out as well.  I've heard mixed comments about I Am Setsuna and The Last Guardian, and I know nothing about Blue Reflection beyond it looked neat and probably is a VN.  It was totally an impulse buy and hopefully will be worth $20.

I'd be open to trying to sync up for Exist Archive, I just do want Persona 5 to be in the last slot since I know that one is long and I'll want to continue it when the event is over.

Edited by ladynadiad
  • Like 3