Glory trophy best way to maximise points.

Lightsp33d1987

1 hour ago, lxy8339100 said:

they patched it.......I am very very sad....1f62d.png

I wonder can it be boost in private match...?

Yeah I can confirm that they have patched this already reduced it from 50 to 10 points to match kills etc you can actually create private game play solo and get the trophy that way or if you need help boost it with a friend take turns on wins.

2 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yeah I can confirm that they have patched this already reduced it from 50 to 10 points to match kills etc you can actually create private game play solo and get the trophy that way or if you need help boost it with a friend take turns on wins.

I am lvl 23 now, when private opens you can play with less than 4 people? 

13 hours ago, Lightsp33d1987 said:

Yes when private opens around chapter 10 in single player you can then play 1-4 people so you can always solo this trophy.

Oh man, thanks so much for confirming this. I've been playing MP mostly. One last thing, do the enemies scale based on how many people you have? Like, in terms of amount, lvl is irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Oh man, thanks so much for confirming this. I've been playing MP mostly. One last thing, do the enemies scale based on how many people you have? Like, in terms of amount, lvl is irrelevant. 

From what I’ve seen it all seems a set amount no matter how many players but first map is easiest as plenty of resources 

• Like 1