Can you boost this game?

MennoWoods2

16 minutes ago, alanhoutman2 said:

Does someone, who is not trying to be funny, really know the answer.1f605.png

I still need the online for this but i heard its region specific, dont know how true it is though. Im the only one on my friends list aswell who has the game so ive not had a chance to test it.

Edited by BEANO_BRFC

Yes, it is boostable. I'm not sure about region locking, though. One thing to note: make sure your boosting partner has it set to the same language in-game. So if you're using English, make sure both are set to either UK or US. Otherwise it will give you an incompatibility error.

Hope this helps?

1 hour ago, shpank-e said:

Yes, it is boostable. I'm not sure about region locking, though. One thing to note: make sure your boosting partner has it set to the same language in-game. So if you're using English, make sure both are set to either UK or US. Otherwise it will give you an incompatibility error.

Hope this helps1f642.png

Thanks this helps a lot. But do you also know how to boost, because I haven't played the game yet and I don't want another game that isn't 100% on my profile. ?

2 hours ago, alanhoutman2 said:

Thanks this helps a lot. But do you also know how to boost, because I haven't played the game yet and I don't want another game that isn't 100% on my profile. 1f605.png

You can invite friends to play. You only need to invite 1 to start a match. Simply win by at least 1 point for the win to count. Once 100 wins are out of the way, simply running out the clock without any input will count as a game played. Games restart automatically after about 30 seconds, so the remaining 400 can be done while you're working, sleeping, etc. and as long as you're willing to run the console continuously. You can also knock out 500 classic games at the same time as long as you don't change any game settings.

Unless, of course, you actually want to play Boggle!? 

But be warned, the only way you're going to complete this game is if you have a dedicated boosting partner, or if you can self-boost. I don't think there was ever an active online community, so there's no way you'd be able to play 500 games naturally. Best of luck should you decide to tackle this!

3 hours ago, shpank-e said:

You can invite friends to play. You only need to invite 1 to start a match. Simply win by at least 1 point for the win to count. Once 100 wins are out of the way, simply running out the clock without any input will count as a game played. Games restart automatically after about 30 seconds, so the remaining 400 can be done while you're working, sleeping, etc. and as long as you're willing to run the console continuously. You can also knock out 500 classic games at the same time as long as you don't change any game settings.

Unless, of course, you actually want to play Boggle!1f61b.png 

But be warned, the only way you're going to complete this game is if you have a dedicated boosting partner, or if you can self-boost. I don't think there was ever an active online community, so there's no way you'd be able to play 500 games naturally. Best of luck should you decide to tackle this!

Thanks for the help mate. I will definitely try this.?