Opinions on the remastered Soundtrack / Score

Platinumus

Hey people

This is more a question for people who played the original and now the remastered.Overall what music did you prefer?

I love the fact you can switch between the original and the remastered in the game with ease but for me personally 90% of the music i prefer the original.. Its not that i disliked any of the new stuff i just think most of the older stuff just sounded way better.. but maybe i'm clouded by nostalgia?

There was one piece which when your in the crystal forest the remastered is Really good! but my worse piece of remastered music was the Thanatos fight music but i think i was hyping it up in my head too much before i got to it so maybe it was doomed to fail in my eyes.. 

just generally very interested in what people overall thought of the music 

6 hours ago, Platinumus said:

Hey people

This is more a question for people who played the original and now the remastered.Overall what music did you prefer?

I love the fact you can switch between the original and the remastered in the game with ease but for me personally 90% of the music i prefer the original.. Its not that i disliked any of the new stuff i just think most of the older stuff just sounded way better.. but maybe i'm clouded by nostalgia?

There was one piece which when your in the crystal forest the remastered is Really good! but my worse piece of remastered music was the Thanatos fight music but i think i was hyping it up in my head too much before i got to it so maybe it was doomed to fail in my eyes.. 

just generally very interested in what people overall thought of the music 

Original as well. Probably nostalgia (I mean, I said point blank prior to release that I wanted the option for the original before I even heard the remastered version). But these kind of games just don't sound...right with newer tunes. Adventures of Mana was the same way. I didn't mind the graphical overhaul (in fact, it was obviously necessary), but I played the original music.