Power to the Gamers. stop here 1st and be Counted.

BDKSimba

Please Vote and be Counted.  

636 members have voted

1. 1. what Age Group are you in?

• 10 - 15 years
    • 16 - 20 years
    • 21 - 25 years
    • 26 - 30 years
    • 31 - 35 years
    • 36 - 40 years
    • 41 - 45 years
    • 46 - 50 years
    • 51 - 60 years
    • younger than 10 years
    • older than 60 years
  2. 2. what's your Sex?

• Male
    • Female
    • confused or don't wish to make known
  3. 3. what Continental/Region are you from?

• Africa
    • Antarctica
    • Asia
    • Austrailia
    • Europe
    • North America
    • South America

Voted.

I understand the under taking of this thread is to just get peoples info out there as a community but sex has no bearing on a gamer's skill, I'd i've skimmed over some of the post on this thread and none are targeting girl gamers in any way but the fact that some of the thoughts "might" be true is beyond me. I marked in at  16-20 group and growing up in this day and age i've been on some sites and read some things. But theres no reason to care if someone is a woman or man when it comes to gaming.

So as to feed the troll i ticked female. 

• Like 1

Voted.

I understand the under taking of this thread is to just get peoples info out there as a community but sex has no bearing on a gamer's skill, I'd i've skimmed over some of the post on this thread and none are targeting girl gamers in any way but the fact that some of the thoughts "might" be true is beyond me. I marked in at  16-20 group and growing up in this day and age i've been on some sites and read some things. But theres no reason to care if someone is a woman or man when it comes to gaming.

So as to feed the troll i ticked female. 

no one said anything about a gamers sex having anything to do with their skills of any sort with any game. 16-20 group U said..... well, da meaning behind voting really is taking accountability, not skill. really, I might and many other might point out a bit on girl gamers for da fact they are a minority, in hopes of boosting their numbers. I think 16-20 group comprehends My point.

everything else ya said in that comment I'll leave for someone else to debate ya with.

but da bottom line is, male or female or confused really doesn't matter " just Vote ". thing is honesty is always da best policy. 

no one said anything about a gamers sex having anything to do with their skills of any sort with any game. 16-20 group U said..... well, da meaning behind voting really is taking accountability, not skill. really, I might and many other might point out a bit on girl gamers for da fact they are a minority, in hopes of boosting their numbers. I think 16-20 group comprehends My point.

everything else ya said in that comment I'll leave for someone else to debate ya with.

but da bottom line is, male or female or confused really doesn't matter " just Vote ". thing is honesty is always da best policy. 

I wasn't targetting anybody or saying that age/gender is hand and hand with skill. i was pushing the opposite infact. And i understand what the point of the thread was and wasn't trying to say it is wrong in anyway, Just throwing my 2 cents into the melting pot. 

I wasn't targetting anybody or saying that age/gender is hand and hand with skill. i was pushing the opposite infact. And i understand what the point of the thread was and wasn't trying to say it is wrong in anyway, Just throwing my 2 cents into the melting pot. 

:) understood. thanks for voting. :highfive:

Why does everyone have to cut off the age groupings at 20? Seven more months, and I can finally be statistically grouped with my 21+ homies!

enjoy those 7 months. ain't no rush. U ain't never gon get them back. ;) plus, 21-25 ya got 5 years to party that up.