Delete trophy list on PS3, possible?

Dr_Stranamore

9 minutes ago, mertoz58 said:

Unfortunately, yes. Because the offline trophy list is on your ps3 hard drive and it cant delete anything so you have to format the ps3 to get your trophy list with deleted games off it.

I've hoped for a better solution, since I have to be careful to not delete all my saves ?

2 minutes ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I still see games deleted via ps4 on my local list ps3 or Vita. I deleted Broken Sword 5 on my PS4 but it remained with 0% on my Vita

As stated you can delete them on PS4, but you will still see them in local... the only way is format your console and you won't see them anymore (don't know for PSVITA, but I can confirm for PS3 since I've already done it in the past)

Edited by Dr_Stranamore

The locally kept (offline only) deleted trophy lists aren't re-add to your profile if you don't earn a trophy.

You can delete them on Vita and mobile app (as well as ps4 as already mentioned).

As for deleting the offline trophy list, you just need to delete that user (deactivate the account on the ps3 + backup the save files, since those are also deleted along the account). And create a new ps3 user to use your account in it.

No need to format the ps3, or delete anything related to that account (but you will need to renew the licenses from that account by starting the download of whatever you have on the ps3, no need to finish the downloads).

To backup save files you have ps+ (for everything), or you can use an usb flash drive or other ps3 user (without psn account) to store the save files.

• Like 1