What is the WORST game you bought and play. JUST for the trophies!?

SuchRemorse

I bought the Udraw tablet with the 3 games made for it back when they were practically giving them away at Best Buy. Got the platinum in all 3. Those are really the only ones I got just for some trophies. 

I also got the platinum for Terminator Salvation but I think I'm the one soul who enjoyed the game, maybe cause it was 5 bucks I didn't expect muck idk.  Arnold for president! 

• Like 2

The only games I bought “for the trophies” were Trine, Spelunker HD, and Dead Nation. I mean, PSN games with platinum trophies? They must be huge and amazing!

Still absolutely love Spelunker, and had lots of fun with Trine, so I guess the worst has to be Dead Nation by default for only being an enjoyable take on a stale genre but with great production values. Didn’t platinum a single one of them, oh well.

Probably Infamous: Second Son. I don't know why I have so many problems with that game considering I love the first two, but I can barely stand Second Son. If the platinum wasn't on the more straight forward side, I probably would not have even bothered after I finished the game.

• Like 2

WRC 5 for the PS3. Awful gameplay, terrible graphics and bugs that made me start over an entire season just to get a single trophy. And at a solid 2nd place, from the same developers (Kt Games) Truck Racer. Same problems as WRC but not as aggravating and way easier and faster trophies

Edited by Max_Playne
  • Like 1

I only buy easy platinum games when they go in a sale just in case I'm disappointed as I'm never going expecting much and to be honest I have enjoyed the majority of them which I wasn't expecting, at all. Maybe it's because I have paid like under £4 for the game and got enjoyment out of it. However Orc Slayer is just woeful and I didn't enjoy Telslagrad, no where near as bad as Orc Slayer but the controls, I hated the controls.

• Like 2