SuchRemorse

What is the WORST game you bought and play. JUST for the trophies!?

132 posts in this topic

I have a few I can think of.... Anybody else? I recently bought Aleric... Looked like an easy Platinum but the game sucks and I don't even wanna play anymore.. Ugh. 

I bought the Udraw tablet with the 3 games made for it back when they were practically giving them away at Best Buy. Got the platinum in all 3. Those are really the only ones I got just for some trophies. 

I also got the platinum for Terminator Salvation but I think I'm the one soul who enjoyed the game, maybe cause it was 5 bucks I didn't expect muck idk.  Arnold for president! 

The only games I bought “for the trophies” were Trine, Spelunker HD, and Dead Nation. I mean, PSN games with platinum trophies? They must be huge and amazing!

Still absolutely love Spelunker, and had lots of fun with Trine, so I guess the worst has to be Dead Nation by default for only being an enjoyable take on a stale genre but with great production values. Didn’t platinum a single one of them, oh well.

Whitetail challenge is the worst fucking game I ever played. It sucks in so many ways 

Steins Gate, absolutely hated the game but it was super easy for trophies. 

Probably Infamous: Second Son. I don't know why I have so many problems with that game considering I love the first two, but I can barely stand Second Son. If the platinum wasn't on the more straight forward side, I probably would not have even bothered after I finished the game.

Catlateral Damage for me. Thought it'd be more fun than it is and with vr. Rest of the 50 levels of objective mode just feels like it'll be a grind; plus to get that time trial trophy. Bleh.

Just waiting for someone to say Life of Black Tiger

WRC 5 for the PS3. Awful gameplay, terrible graphics and bugs that made me start over an entire season just to get a single trophy. And at a solid 2nd place, from the same developers (Kt Games) Truck Racer. Same problems as WRC but not as aggravating and way easier and faster trophies

Edited by Max_Playne

None.  So far have liked all of my games for any of the trophies.  I even laughed through My Name is Mayo!  I feel it is a badge of honor to have that one on your list!  😀

Toro. Absolutely hated it, thought it would be an easy platinum trophy and it ended up being a filthy C-rank on my profile. 

Back to the future telltale series...I hated every single minute of it but I got it because it was free trophies

Coffing Dodgers. Oh boy, that game sucked ass.

I only buy easy platinum games when they go in a sale just in case I'm disappointed as I'm never going expecting much and to be honest I have enjoyed the majority of them which I wasn't expecting, at all. Maybe it's because I have paid like under £4 for the game and got enjoyment out of it. However Orc Slayer is just woeful and I didn't enjoy Telslagrad, no where near as bad as Orc Slayer but the controls, I hated the controls.

Horse Racing 2016

At least it was hilarious 😂

Can't think of any
Would've had at least some interested in buying the game before hand.
As to whether or not the game ended up being good or not is another story.
Although there are some games like Life of Black Tiger I did buy just to laugh at on how bad they are.