What is the WORST game you bought and play. JUST for the trophies!?

SuchRemorse

1 hour ago, Mr_Skirra said:

Toro. Absolutely hated it, thought it would be an easy platinum trophy and it ended up being a filthy C-rank on my profile. 

Oh God... I have that too! It's sooo boring and sooooo buggy... I just gave up on it. Ughhh

1 hour ago, Satoshi Ookami said:

Whoever bought Orc Slayer and doesn't answer with Orc Slayer would be crazy :awesome: 

Ugh... You are right... I'm guilty of getting platinum on that game and I hated every second of it. 

56 minutes ago, Juzota said:

Coffing Dodgers. Oh boy, that game sucked ass.

I played this with my friend (we took turns in races), and I honestly enjoyed it for was it was worth. I guess making fun of how "bad" the game is and just joking around makes it more enjoyable somehow. I only hid it from my profile because I thought it'd be an ashaming game to have on my profile.

54 minutes ago, SuchRemorse said:

Oh God... I have that too! It's sooo boring and sooooo buggy... I just gave up on it. Ughhh

I'm against buying trophies but I would *nearly*  pay someone just to get that game off my list (and without having to hide it) it is an absolute abomination. 

1 hour ago, NCSFan001 said:

whitetail challenge, orc slayer, and little adventure on the prairie are probably the worst I've played

53 minutes ago, Maaden_Swe said:

Little Adventure on the Prairie, this is the worst game ever created. I played it twice ?

32 minutes ago, JOJOVchronicles said:

whitetail, mayo, albedo, little adven, orc slayer, toro. thank god its short process ?

toro, albedo, orc slayer. i think toro its the worst bcoz take more time to plat

5 minutes ago, MidnightDragon said:

Little Adventure on the Prairie. It was more of a "means to an end" sort of thing, but I still feel a bit dirty for playing it. At least it was only $1.99, so could be worse, I guess. 

I...I need to buy this now. Twice, apparently.

• Like 1

Kick ass2.

I like Comic series and movies and some of the games like amazing spiderman and I thought  for 3€ I can plat an easy 10h game before I even notice that it's shitty or boring.

Well I was SO wrong.

That BS game sucks so hard, I tortured myself through it from the first minutes. but the first trophy popped very early so there was no going back for a completionist. but absolutely everything about it is awful from the combatsystem  to the graphics, the "plot", the gamedesign, everything.

But a few month ago I made the same mistake again, fortunately it asn't that bad this time:

I bought X-men Destiny. I don't hate it that much but it was very similar to the KA2 thing and this time it was a huge pain in my ass to make it through the endboss bc of the catastrophy the developers call combatsystem.

I think Mayo might have to be my default answer, even though I found the game pretty funny even beyond the sheer ridiculousness of it all.

I could say Sound Shapes for the free trophy levels it essentially gave me at the touch of a button, but I did buy that game out of interest initially... and it was interesting, until I played Death Mode, then interest went out the door and I found that I was literally torturing myself for those 20 or so remaining trophies for the platinum. So as far as worst experiences go, Mayo was pretty enjoyable (and it served its purpose), but Death Mode was bad enough to completely sour me on a game that I really, really liked and also make me question if retrying Event Horizon 300 times over was really worth the loss in sanity for some trophies.

Edited by iamjax

Oh sir the insult simulator 

Orc slayer was a laugh a minute compare to this fuck awful game. Seriously do not EVER get this. Ever!! 

Eekeemoo splinters of the dark shard is another one that comes to mind. Had to play this crap for hours to get the glitched trophies to pop. 

Seasons after fall

Boring unclear stupid fucking game! Stupid ass story too. A parasitic seed the mind rapes and takes over the body of a fox.... 

Assassins Creed 2. Recently got this from cex for £1.50 to go for the plat. Wow is it shit. Controls are fucking atrocious! Not long done the 1st dna sequence and bored already. Tried the part where you have to follow that fat prick priest without being detected for an hour and still not managed it with the shit gameplay and shit controls. Not even bothering going back to it. Absolute wank. 

Edited by MIKEY-L-666
Eekeemoo

Xblaze Lost: Memories came free with PS+ a few months back. Even though it was free I feel like I paid too much by committing any time to it at all. Zero redeeming qualities.

I also got both Catlateral Damage and Valley on sale, and ended up getting motion sickness from both, but I forced myself to finish them for the platinums. 

Edited by PsychoticLight
  • Like 1

story time: So with the PS Now subscription, I've platinumed Barbie and her sisters Puppy Rescue, which I literally wanted to end myself.. after that I started Monsters High New Ghoul in School... I put down the game for a couple of months, just to realize they removed it from PS Now. So my dumb ass had to borrow the physical copy of Monsters High New Ghoul in School from my job so I could platinum the game.. I had a lot of explaining to do to my co-workers since in order for me to sign out a game, I need to have a co-workers proof that they see me borrowing and returning the game.

you know nbd, just a 22 year old borrowing a game for like 7 year olds

• Like 1