A Third Stack?!

MachinegunK_24

34 minutes ago, Nexuds121 said:Can you get chinese version games from HK store even if you can't make a chinese account?

Depends- HK and CN stores are separate. The HK games don't always share the same list as the CN game, and sometimes the game isn't in the HK region.

But most of the time, if CN has a game with a unique list, the HK version would share that list.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, ddracarys said:

Why have I never heard of this game before? Is this a sequel to 36 Fragments of Midnight? If so, that's pretty damn awesome that they've made it into a proper game now. Looking forward to picking this one up eventually!

No, it's different. I's more like Angry Birds meets golf. ;)

Edited by AvengedEvil
  • Like 3

Let's have our fingers crossed that it's not a South Korean stack.

Please correct me if I am wrong but as far as I am aware you need an 'I-PIN' in order to create a PSN account from that country. To obtain one you either need to live there or know someone who lives there who is willing to lend you one.

Edited by Skeptical69

40 minutes ago, Skeptical69 said:

Please correct me if I am wrong but as far as I am aware you need an 'I-PIN' in order to create a PSN account from that country. To obtain one you either need to live there or know someone who lives there who is willing to lend you one.

You mean North korea. South Korea should be fine.

1 hour ago, Skeptical69 said:

Correct!

4 hours ago, Schivorer said:

So is this rare Teslagrad with triple platinum just a South korean version? Ive Heard something else 1f914.png

You need like the equivalent of a social security number or some shit to have an account on the south korean store thats why its a headache and near impossibility to acquire South Korean stacks. 

5 hours ago, Smashero said:

So it seems that it will be possible to get 4 plats (3 x PS4 and 1 x PSV) out of 6 stacks (3 x PS4, 3 x PSV).

I'm still confused as to where that third PlayStation 4 stack comes from.