This game is in the top ten popular games this week.

Personally, I did it for pure, braindead trophy whoredom.... 2 plats for 5 bucks?

Why the hell not... you have to accept that there are bad games (and also completely shit ones like this) as well as good ones, not every game can be AAA.

I can see an issue if games like this become too prevalent, but overall it's the better games in the lead atm.

I get your point. Like you say 'Everyone has that freedom of choice to play whatever they want'

You also have the freedom of choice to buy whatever you want. Even if PSN Store turns into Steam you won't get affected by it anyway. I will not question your words as they are only your opinions and I totally respect that However; saying that developers may not care about the new games in the future as long as they add easy trophies thinking that everybody will buy it anyway is totally WRONG. There are some developers putting great efforts into their job to create the best, there are also small studios or group of people try to target some buyers in the market such as trophy hunters. Having diversity among developers won't really affect the games that will come out in the future as all studios have some targets before starting to make their new games. You will never see a game like this from Naughty Dog for instance or any other developer whose only aim is to enrich the video game industry.

Edited by Abysm_Nucleus
  • Like 2

Could it not be argued that this is already happening?  Even within the AAA market, many developers don't care about the game they are putting out, they only care about the bottom line.  That is why we have games full of microtransactions, and have pay to win mechanics showing up in full price games.  The quality of many games (not all as I know there are still awesome games coming out) has slipped, and been slipping for a while now.  The have become less about games, and more about devices to reach into your wallet.

So I guess my question is, why is this bad for you?  High quality games still exist, so you will still get the games you want, so why does the fact that these games exist affect you?

I currently have 84 platinums.

I want 99 platinums before Dark Souls remastered gets released in May so I can get a milestone which im proud of.

This piece of shit game makes the journey to 99 a bit easier and thats the only reason I bought it.

I'm not throwing Japanese novels in here as I personally dont want those on my profile

And I fully agree on all the above you mentioned especially about the steam part. I quit pc gaming because I fell in love with Playstation last year and haven't looked back on pc gaming but I do hope it doesnt turn into too much trash without any quality control.

So this game went completely under my radar .... honestly glad it did, because all the threads sparked my curiosity and I looked it up on youtube ... dear. god. ?

This reminds me of that "Life of a black Tiger" game ... truly games like these prove that whatever sort of quality control Sony has in place certainly ain't perfect ..

Edited by Rune2303
  • Like 1

I have seen a lot of threads like this these days and honestly i just can't understand the logic behind. Whenever a "low quality" "easy game" is up people questioned it's whole existence, why it has a platinum etc. Well i think it's wrong, i say if you like a game buy it if not just move on. We need the mayos as much as the tlous

• 2 weeks later...