Ps+ March 2018 (Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank) + end of PS3/Vita PS+ in 2019

Gwendly

Bloodborne, best PS4 game ever!

LOL there is some bad news tho for the PS+ people:

*******************PS+ will no longer carry PS3 and PS Vita titles as of March 8, 2019*******************

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 2

wait, there is actually something really else...

"Nous avons également une nouvelle importante concernant ce service. À partir du 8 mars 2019, les jeux du mois PS Plus se concentreront sur les jeux PS4 et n’incluront plus de jeux PlayStation 3 et PlayStation Vita."

"We have an important news about PS+. Starting from 8 march 2019, the IGC will focus on the PS4 et won't include any game for PS3 and PS Vita"

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 2

Oh hey. Things I already have, and a side of mediocre with a dash of trash for PS3. 

-"Starting from 8 march 2018, the IGC will focus on the PS4 et won't include any game for PS3 and PS Vita"
-a lone table flies in the distance-

I really hope this doesn't mean "you will get only two games now"... oh, hell, of course it is. Long time coming, I suppose, but still very, very sad.

Edited by NetEntity
  • Like 2

So hyped for Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank.

I saw this within the PS+ announcements though and thought it would be something to include in the first post

" Starting next year on March 8, 2019, the PS Plus monthly games lineup will focus on PS4 titles and no longer include PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita titles."

• Like 1

I understand why they'd drop the PS3 at this point, but the Vita... I'm in denial. Hopefully we'll get some cross-play games... I wonder if they'll also increase the number of free PS4 games since the two other platforms did contribute to us getting 4-5 free games every month.

4 minutes ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Bloodborne, best PS4 game ever!

LOL there is some bad news tho:

*******************PS+ will no longer carry PS3 and PS Vita titles as of March 8, 2019*******************

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2018/02/28/ps-plus-games-for-march-additional-service-changes/

Will it be bad news if those games are replaced with PS4 games?

Let's say four PS4 games every month.

That's a no brainer in my book. This was gonna happen at some point. They're officially legacy consoles.