Ps+ March 2018 (Bloodborne, Ratchet & Clank) + end of PS3/Vita PS+ in 2019

Gwendly

4 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

If they stop giving free ps3 & psvita games,will they reduce ps+ price or add more ps4 games

I'm hoping at least for a temporary add to the PS4 games. I mean, the PSVita offerings have mostly been an excuse to give more PS4 offerings, anyway.

Anyway, I've never played a Ratchet and Clank title, so this is pretty exciting!

Edited by starcrunch061

3 minutes ago, starcrunch061 said:

I'm hoping at least for a temporary add to the PS4 games. I mean, the PSVita offerings have mostly been an excuse to give more PS4 offerings, anyway.

I was going to ask why temporary, but then i thought that SONY will replace ps3/vita games with ps5 games

Edited by sephiroth4424

1 minute ago, YROSHIKU said:

Hell yeah! I really wanted to return to Bloodborn as well to give a try to Ratchet and Clank :D! I'm really happy with the lineup for March. By the way does anyone know if the Bloodborn will come along with the DLC?

No way. PS+ offerings are meant to get you buying DLC.

That being said, the DLC has been on sale a bunch of times, so if you wait, it will probably be on sale again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Caesar Clown said:

This is going to be like when Xbox Gold had Dark Souls. A bunch of people just cried and said they wouldn't play it even though it was free because it was "too hard". Nice lineup though except for Mighty No. 9.

I'm even happy about that one. I've heard it's not great, but it works, so it's a decent free title (and a stellar one for the PS3 offering). 

Happy for those who haven't played Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank.

I had a great time playing Ratchet & Clank.

I've had Bloodborne in my backlog and haven't gotten around to playing it just yet. I will soon though.

Edited by Outsider
  • Like 1

Fantasic line up. Great month.

Never played Bloodborne (or any Souls game) and curious to try it out.

Bought R&C last year sometime on sale. I must resist from buy games on sale since the last few months of PS+ have been very good with at least one of the games I bought while on sale.

Was also hoping that they throw in another PSVR or PlayLink title this month.

Glad to hear that they are finally letting go of the PS3 and Vita games. I'm sure they have exhausted the PS3 library by now.

What do you think they will do in place? Still release only 2 PS4 games per month? Or expand to 3 or 4 PS4 games, or add some PSVR games as well?

Edited by DysectorZA

Just now, starcrunch061 said:

No way. PS+ offerings are meant to get you buying DLC.

That being said, the DLC has been on sale a bunch of times, so if you wait, it will probably be on sale again.

Hehehehe thanks for clarifying it for me ;)! Definitely gonna be on a look out after the DLC from now on :D! But then again with or without it I'll still have fun and who knows maybe I'll get to play it this time with a friend or two :)

Just now, YROSHIKU said:

Hehehehe thanks for clarifying it for me ;)! Definitely gonna be on a look out after the DLC from now on :D! But then again with or without it I'll still have fun and who knows maybe I'll get to play it this time with a friend or two :)

If it's any motivation, the DLC for that game is quite good (and I am pretty harsh on my evaluation of DLC).

6 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Bloodborne's platinum rarity is 23.89%. I wonder how much it will fall now

If I had to guess, it will rest around 15-16% when this offering comes and goes.

Great month for PS4 owners, but I already own Bloodborne and Ratchet & Clank. The Vita/PS3 lineup is weak, so nothing for me this month.

To me it seems like they made the lineup on PS4 especially good so they could slip in the news about them discontinuing Vita/PS3 PS+ games without as many people noticing. Pretty sneaky of them... I don't particularly care about them dropping the PS3 considering how old it is, but I'm really disappointed about them dropping Vita as well. I mean they usually drop the ball with the Vita lineup, but there was always the chance of them offering something good. Not only is PS+ more expensive these days, but its value is reduced to me now that they're dropping the Vita which I still play on a regular basis. Such bullshit...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Undead Wolf said:

I mean they usually drop the ball with the Vita lineup, but there was always the chance of them offering something good. Not only is PS+ more expensive these days, but its value is reduced to me now that they're dropping the Vita which I still play on a regular basis. Such bullshit...

I'm crossing my fingers that they'll use the Vita IGC to reward loyal Vita owners over the next 12 months, to (finally) build some goodwill with that user base...

...yeah, that ain't happenin'.

• Like 1