Paying Respect

Afro_Gear

Thanks Demon's Souls for the great memories. I will never forget playing coop with my two friends through the game. It was truly a great experience. An experience that will be much lonelier now, but a great one nonetheless. 

What are some of your great Demon's Souls memories, coop or solo? Please, share them!

Ne04POy.png

Edited by Afro_Gear
  • Like 1

I don't think I ever played with another player in Demon's Souls. I preferred playing offline so I could have complete control over my world tendency. :P So while it's sad the online has been terminated, it's not much different to how I played it normally. The Old Monk boss fight will never be the same again, though... :(

I never played coop but i read the thousand of messages left all over the world... some were really helpful (i.e. strong enemy ahead), some weren't (look for treasure here... in this 1000 ft abyss :P) :D  ... after a while i ignored the messages cuz i couldn't tell when they said treasure ahead and when only death awaited (and yeah, death awaits everywhere ?)

Chinese version has a different message! :P 

Demon's Souls[]

or something like that.

11 hours ago, starcrunch061 said:

Obviously, it wouldn't last forever, and I'm glad that FROM kept the server up as long as it did. I'm only sad that people who start now will never see to wear that awesome headdress.

Image result for monk's head collar image demon's souls

I think one of my characters have like a shit ton of those headwrappings. :D 

And I actually got in a normal invasion fight with someone who bowed before the fight etc just minutes before the servers closed. :) 

Edited by MMDE