Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Project_AMK

Project_AMK's Dispute

13 posts in this topic

Project_AMK

Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
Its a Bug all, Trophys comes normal nur the 100 Games didnt come. I have delet my save and i win again 100 Games nur the Trophy didnt comes

You popped "cosplay" and "gonna need more closet space" at the exact same time. Not sure how you managed to go from unlocking 1 costume to 24 instantly. Like, there isnt even a few seconds in-between, it's literally the exact same time.

I'm gonna bet there are some more odd timestamps in here but ill leave it to someone better qualified to find them.

2 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

You popped "cosplay" and "gonna need more closet space" at the exact same time. Not sure how you managed to go from unlocking 1 costume to 24 instantly. Like, there isnt even a few seconds in-between, it's literally the exact same time.

I'm gonna bet there are some more odd timestamps in here but ill leave it to someone better qualified to find them.

Someone did find something more. Just gotta look at it carefully, because it's both PS4.

Also a bit intrigued that he got "Fight Night Round 4" 100%...

Edited by MMDE

3 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

Well shit you better flag me for Injustice then. Because I have unlocked both those trophies at the same time too.

Might want to have some knowledge before commenting.

In the ultimate edition all the costumes are already unlocked at the beginning of the game, but you can still purchase them in the archives.

So buying 1 outfit will also trigger the trophy for buying them all as you technically already have them.

3 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

The same thing happened to me, after I unlocked one costume both trophies popped.

What does the report say? Cause the 3 trophies that look dodgy to me are metahuman, around and around we go, feel the burn.

All 3 popped literally at the same time.

While you can set them up to be able to pop them within seconds of eachother. Having all 3 pop at once isn't possible.

Each trophy requires 3 different actions to trigger each.

Edited by AIDA_Tri-Edge

The times on a few of your SvR 2010 trophies look a little too close to each other. 

1 hour ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

Well shit you better flag me for Injustice then. Because I have unlocked both those trophies at the same time too.

Might want to have some knowledge before commenting.

In the ultimate edition all the costumes are already unlocked at the beginning of the game, but you can still purchase them in the archives.

So buying 1 outfit will also trigger the trophy for buying them all as you technically already have them.

Hey be nice. I'm just going by what I personally know. When I played Injustice it was the normal version and you had to do it all individually. If I'm wrong then I apologize but you can't blame me for being suspect. Especially when OP hasn't posted what the flag is for.

Isnt there a difference between winning 100 Games and Playing 200 games?

What if he lost 150 Games and only won 80 Games? The 200 Tropy would pop the 100 not.

Atleast the german trophy description can be translated like this.

2 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

What does the report say? Cause the 3 trophies that look dodgy to me are metahuman, around and around we go, feel the burn.

While you can set them up to be able to pop them within seconds of eachother. Having all 3 pop at once isn't possible.

I agree Those look sketchy as heck. Even if he were to play like SonicFox and pulled off each move pitch perfect it would still alot for more time than the +0 seconds

Edited by mackenzie129

22 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

The funny thing is that what you mentioned is impossible to avoid on the PS4 version of the game... From personal experience, the trophy for playing 200 online matches did glitch on me and took me over 250 matches to get, but that didn't mess up my time stamps. 

Someone who looked at this guy's trophy list seems to have no brain because you don't have to win 100 matches before you PLAY 200 matches. Nothing on their trophy list even seems out of order, it is completely possible to play 200 online matches without winning 100 online matches, so if that's the only reason they're flagged then I think they should be unflagged. If I missed anything else then I am tired and not in the mood to look over someone's list in detail at the moment, but the main thing I see is that their only remaining trophy for the platinum is for getting 100 online wins and you can achieve every other trophy on the list without getting that trophy. 

18 hours ago, AIDA_Tri-Edge said:

If you use practice mode on PS4 to earn those trophies, they only unlock after you return to the character select screen so it is entirely possible to get them at the same time. It would be another brainless thing to flag him for, which would clearly indicate someone who hardly played the game was responsible for reporting it. 

Edited by Sergen

39 minutes ago, Sergen said:

The funny thing is that what you mentioned is impossible to avoid on the PS4 version of the game... From personal experience, the trophy for playing 200 online matches did glitch on me and took me over 250 matches to get, but that didn't mess up my time stamps. 

Gotcha, As I said above, I was just going over experience from playing the original on PS3 where you had to do it all individually. I wasn't aware they changed it for PS4.

I lifted this one, but they still got at least 3 flags left now.