PF Points Earned??!!

Been actively participating in the Short and Weekly Virtual Battle Leagues. I want S+ and S++ staff members and the only way I know to get them is by getting PF Point to buy them. Unfortunately I'm encountering a slight problem with the Week League. The Results Log is not giving me any Victory Point for battles won. If you don't get victory points how can you earn PF Points to obtain better staff members? Have contacted Konomia about this and was told it may be a few weeks before I can expect an answer if I get one at all (well thank you very much). This response came from their (LOL) Customer Support section. It's only the Weekly League doing it. Then again, after this posting it might start on both leagues. My question is; is anybody else encountering this problem? I mean with the Virtual Leagues point system.

You'll get your points from the weekly league every tuesday, and if you sign up for the daily league you'll get 'em every day. But unless you're pretty high on the leaderboard you won't get that many points. I'm in the A+ league and i'm getting around 30K every week, which is not that much considering how many tanks and armored vehicles i had to farm to get there. You're better off finding someone to boost staff with. There's a PS4 community dedicated to that so that's where you wanna look for boosting partners.

1 hour ago, hpknight said:

You'll get your points from the weekly league every tuesday, and if you sign up for the daily league you'll get 'em every day. But unless you're pretty high on the leaderboard you won't get that many points. I'm in the A+ league and i'm getting around 30K every week, which is not that much considering how many tanks and armored vehicles i had to farm to get there. You're better off finding someone to boost staff with. There's a PS4 community dedicated to that so that's where you wanna look for boosting partners.

I fully understand how the system is suppose to work. I have over 3500 hours tied up in this game so far. What I'm saying is, for some reason the system stop working. The victory points you get after each individual battle isn't showing up anymore. On the weekly league, if you and I compete against each other and we have several times, you get 2 scores. One for offense and one for defense. These two win, lose or draw scores are then reflected on the Battle Results Log. It's all based on your statistical information against mine. The log will show whom you competed against, what day and time you competed against each individual participating and your individual win, lose or draw score. Tap R1 and this log shows your grand total of all cumulated scores thus far in that week. I understand all this. In my case neither log is showing any points for me, not even a "0". It's all flat lined (-----). It's like my name is there but I don't exist. lol

13 hours ago, tinman_1954 said:

I fully understand how the system is suppose to work. I have over 3500 hours tied up in this game so far. What I'm saying is, for some reason the system stop working. The victory points you get after each individual battle isn't showing up anymore. On the weekly league, if you and I compete against each other and we have several times, you get 2 scores. One for offense and one for defense. These two win, lose or draw scores are then reflected on the Battle Results Log. It's all based on your statistical information against mine. The log will show whom you competed against, what day and time you competed against each individual participating and your individual win, lose or draw score. Tap R1 and this log shows your grand total of all cumulated scores thus far in that week. I understand all this. In my case neither log is showing any points for me, not even a "0". It's all flat lined (-----). It's like my name is there but I don't exist. lol

I've never heard anything like that happening to anyone. It's probably a problem with the servers, and i don't think anyone at Konami would bother removing you from the PF leaderboard. Everyone at the top of that leaderboard are cheaters anyway so i say just find someone to boost the S++ staff you need and forget about it.