New Overwatch Hero Coming: Brigitte (Support)

Leaderboards

I was wondering if we'd start getting more characters with overlapping skillsets. As someone who likes playing Orisa, I'm looking forward to seeing Brigitte's spin on Reinhardt's playstyle. Though if we had to get another melee fighter, I would've preferred something faster and kind of hack n' slash-ish.

And how is she thicc? Even with the armor, her figure doesn't look particularly curvy, especially in the concept art and story trailer. With how often I see that term used, I'm convinced it doesn't actually mean anything anymore.

On 2/28/2018 at 9:36 PM, godzillaboy100 said:

And how is she thicc? Even with the armor, her figure doesn't look particularly curvy, especially in the concept art and story trailer. With how often I see that term used, I'm convinced it doesn't actually mean anything anymore.

oK!

3iw4qPg.gif

Edited by Super Sand Virginia

Here are now the achievements on the PTR!

N75yRJD.png

Grounded - Kill an enemy airborne with Brigitte’s Whip Shot in Quick or Competitive Play

Excuse Me - Interupt an enemy ultimate ability with Brigitte’s Shield Bash in Quick or Competitive Play

These looks easy! :D

• Like 3

Nice to see that we get a new hero where both of their achievements/trophies combined are real easy. I have heard from folks on PC saying that Brigitte is really fun to play and reminds them of a Paladin in World of Warcraft (one of my favorite classes from when I used to play). I can't wait until she is released to the live servers.

Edited by ARB1992

I'm already having trouble with Excuse me. Have hit a Shield Bash on an ulting Soldier, an ulting Moira & a D.VA as she started to active self Destruct. Didn't get the trophy for any of those.

The stun doesn't cancel their ult like McCree & Anna's do, it stops them for a second before they can move normally again with their ult still active.

Edited by Rattamauled

2 hours ago, Rattamauled said:

I'm already having trouble with Excuse me. Have hit a Shield Bash on an ulting Soldier, an ulting Moira & a D.VA as she started to active self Destruct. Didn't get the trophy for any of those.

The stun doesn't cancel their ult like McCree & Anna's do, it stops them for a second before they can move normally again with their ult still active.

Ok so basically, there are many different ult types in this game, such as transformation ults where the player can move freely while ulting (E.g. tac visor, dragonblade and tank configuration) and channelled ults where players have limited control over their movement  (E.g. Deadeye, death blossom, rocket barrage). For this trophy, your best bet is to hit an enemy player using a channelled ult as they are the easiest to interrupt as opposed to the other ult variations which require next to prcise timing.

Good luck and hope this helps. :)

Edited by afcwill97
Grammar changes

12 hours ago, afcwill97 said:

Ok so basically, there are many different ult types in this game, such as transformation ults where the player can move freely while ulting (E.g. tac visor, dragonblade and tank configuration) and channelled ults where players have limited control over their movement  (E.g. Deadeye, death blossom, rocket barrage). For this trophy, your best bet is to hit an enemy player using a channelled ult as they are the easiest to interrupt as opposed to the other ult variations which require next to prcise timing.

Good luck and hope this helps. :)

I've been playing Overwatch for over a year so I'm well aware of how ults work. I mentioned 76 & D.va as I tested with those. Multiple people on numerous websites are saying the same thing though, Shield Bashing characters with ults like Moira is not working.

Infact the only characters I've seen confirmed to actually unlock it correctly so far are Roadhogg (who I haven't yet seen in a match I got Brigitte) & McCree.

-Edit-

Just got it first try on an unsuspecting McCree. Had hit another Moira before that which again hadn't worked.

Edited by Rattamauled

Hey y’all, I was able to get “Grounded” by knocking Roadhog off the cliff with Whip Shot at the beginning of Route 66. Definitely makes it easier than trying to nail an airborne target! I can also confirm that shield bashing an ulting Reaper will pop “Excuse Me”