Like a Train! Trophy Guide

Warby_AU

Gravel - Like a Train! Trophy / Achievement Guide

It doesn't matter what car you use, just keep the car above 180 km/h or you will lose your high speed count. If you lose it just restart and try again.

This can take a couple tries to get. Time attack - Alaska - Lumber Hill Choose any Car.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MONSTERDADHELP said:

so tried doin above method, same car track etc, keptcar above 180 but every time wheels came off the road it reset my high speed progress, looks like 1.04 may have messed this trophy up, ill complete the 40 lvls i got left and then try it unpatched.

I used the Porsche Cayenne in my run, it’s heavier so it won’t leave the ground. I would try that.

• Like 1

I can 100% confirm that the trophy is not obtainable in version 1.04 !

( high speed timer glitched ) 

I tryed this trophy for hours and hours... on my friend his share-play

After reinstalling the game and pauzing the patch..

I did the trophy in 10 min in version 1.00 ( high speed timer keeps runing in this version ) 

Edited by TheScorpi0411
  • Like 1

Got it on Alaska Through The Caves track (the very first one on the list), using a cross country vehicle. Get past checkpoint 2, enter 2nd set of caves just before 'high speed ' ticker shows on screen and you'll get the trophy upon finishing track. Very flat track, with VERY easy corners. I got it on second try.

• Like 2

On 4-3-2018 at 4:23 PM, mysticmosh said:

Got it on Alaska Through The Caves track (the very first one on the list), using a cross country vehicle. Get past checkpoint 2, enter 2nd set of caves just before 'high speed ' ticker shows on screen and you'll get the trophy upon finishing track. Very flat track, with VERY easy corners. I got it on second try.

Was this before the most recent patch dropped? Because I tried what you said, and I had my high speed ticker interrupted several times every time my wheels went up from the ground. So, as far as I know, this is still almost impossible to get because of the latest patch.

On 09/03/2018 at 2:14 AM, Aponac1987 said:

Was this before the most recent patch dropped? Because I tried what you said, and I had my high speed ticker interrupted several times every time my wheels went up from the ground. So, as far as I know, this is still almost impossible to get because of the latest patch.

I had to uninstall the game back to version 1.00 to get the trophy.

14 hours ago, FOX8810 said:

Can anyone tell me what the level cap is?  Just wondering what level I need to be to unlock all the skins for the trophy.

You should look in the "Grinding levels" thread, where the answer is given: 100.

• 1 year later...
On 4.3.2018 at 4:23 PM, mysticmosh said:

thx for this tip. got it on second try! ?

• 1 year later...

Use the porsche cayenne in time attack on lumber mill in Alaska. Don't do it with a wrc car, tried 2 hours and it always jumped somewhere. With the cayenne after 3 tries i got it. Finally. With no tuning. 

Edited by bartne
  • Like 1