Missable trophies?

yokonika

Hi everyone! Nice to meet you! I've been around for quite a while but never posted before.

I'm seriously at a lost with some trophies. I wonder if some of them are missable because I got the Great Fisher but I can't get the Fisher one. I started fishing when I got the last rod upgrade so maybe you need to get Fisher when you have only level 1-2 rod? I don't understand the requirement for the Miner trophy either. I have been mining everything inside and outside the mine but to no avail.

I'd be nice if we can help each other figure out how the trophies works because there's no info at all about this anywhere.

Sorry for double posting but I need to reply to myself xD I asked the devs of the game and they told me maybe there's an error because I need to get Fisher trophy before Great Fisher, the rod level has nothing to do with it. Some more info:

- Miner trophy: You get this one clearing the rock path inside the mine. (I didn't get this one either).

- Rancher: Buy 3-4 sheeps at Umi's.

I have a backup of my save so maybe I'll restart the game to try to get the trophies I'm missing.

22 hours ago, yokonika said:

Sorry for double posting but I need to reply to myself xD I asked the devs of the game and they told me maybe there's an error because I need to get Fisher trophy before Great Fisher, the rod level has nothing to do with it. Some more info:

- Miner trophy: You get this one clearing the rock path inside the mine. (I didn't get this one either).

- Rancher: Buy 3-4 sheeps at Umi's.

I have a backup of my save so maybe I'll restart the game to try to get the trophies I'm missing.

I got fisher and miner last night - but I am on the latest patch, so maybe that had something to do with it? The problem is, on the latest patch, it occasionally freezes (no pun) in the frozen land. They are aware of this and are looking into it though. 

9 hours ago, turniplord said:

I got fisher and miner last night - but I am on the latest patch, so maybe that had something to do with it? The problem is, on the latest patch, it occasionally freezes (no pun) in the frozen land. They are aware of this and are looking into it though. 

Yup, happened to me too xD

17 hours ago, VickyKnight said:

Hey, thanks! Didn't know there were missable trophies. They're a bit cryptic, you never know when are you missing one xD

More than missables I guest they're glitched or something? Because I restarted the game from the begining and I got the Fisher trophy no problem so I don't even know. I'm still trying to get the few trophies I'm missing.

Edit: I'm so tired of this. Wasted a lot of time to mine the path again and I didn't get Miner. I can't get Builder, Explorer or Tamer. Not sure if I'm missing any requirements or just they're glitched and they pop when they feel like it.

Edited by yokonika

1 hour ago, turniplord said:

I got the explorer the first time we left the planet I think - I've not got builder yet though but I haven't built all the structures yet as I think I'm missing a few.

I've traveled a lot of times but nothing. I made a bunch of every structure and got nothing either. I have no idea why some people get one trophy and some other can't.

11 minutes ago, yokonika said:

I've traveled a lot of times but nothing. I made a bunch of every structure and got nothing either. I have no idea why some people get one trophy and some other can't.

I do know the devs are still actively trying to resolve issues with the help of sony (they are part of a camp-based group where they work in Sony-ran buildings under 'PlayStation Talents') - so I would say just ensure you email them any issues you have found and they should get updates out there soon. I'm quite lucky as I've not got too far into the game yet but all I've had is freezing parts and no data loss or glitched trophies (I think).

I know it's not an answer, but have you tried, as a last resort - backing up your save and deleting the save data and starting again? If you are restoring older saves then it may have been bugged before the updates came out?

3 hours ago, turniplord said:

I do know the devs are still actively trying to resolve issues with the help of sony (they are part of a camp-based group where they work in Sony-ran buildings under 'PlayStation Talents') - so I would say just ensure you email them any issues you have found and they should get updates out there soon. I'm quite lucky as I've not got too far into the game yet but all I've had is freezing parts and no data loss or glitched trophies (I think).

I know it's not an answer, but have you tried, as a last resort - backing up your save and deleting the save data and starting again? If you are restoring older saves then it may have been bugged before the updates came out?

Yes, I know, I wrote to them too but I guess this will take time to resolve so I'll be trying again with the deleting data option another time. Good luck to you guys!

So it seems I managed to hit a dead end. Doing one of the missions for Liliy (The one with the weird bumblebee spaceship), I was supposed to kill two carnivorous plants. Game glitched on me and didn't count one of them. So I'm stuck on 1/2 progression. Unable to drop the quest or start anew and thanks to autosave, I can't seem to be able to go back before this happened. Not sure if I should just drop it and start over again. :/

So it seems I managed to hit a dead end. Doing one of the missions for Liliy (The one with the weird bumblebee spaceship), I was supposed to kill two carnivorous plants. Game glitched on me and didn't count one of them. So I'm stuck on 1/2 progression. Unable to drop the quest or start anew and thanks to autosave, I can't seem to be able to go back before this happened. Not sure if I should just drop it and start over again. :/

I've got the same bug :(

1 hour ago, RonMeizter said:

I've got the same bug :(

Good news. I got an answer from the devs and can confirm it works for both this part as well as for the ending where the same bug of infinite conversation loop happens as well.

Thank you for the report. We are sorry about the problem. We have fixed it and we are waitign for the patch upload from Sony (it can take 2-3 days).
However, you can pass it, because it’s a bug only in the english version. If you change to “español” you can pass the quest and then return to “English” again.
Sorry for this and thank you for buy and support the game.
Best
Abraham

Right now I'm concerned that I didn't get the cooking/crafting trophies despite crafting everything several times over and having all gear upgraded to maximum. I'll see if I get any answer regarding this thing...

Just now, anotherfangirl said:

Reading all of this sounds like I should wait playing the game until they fix all of the issues? What do you think? Sounds like a lot glitches/freezes/bugs ?

I'd wait couple of days until the mentioned patch rolls out. Then I hope it should be ok. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RonMeizter said:

Patch fixed my issues. Got the plat.

I got it fairly easy. Maybe 20 fences. Have you built everything else?

Yes, only this trophy left to plat.

Edited by AA-2022

Finished all quests and the game:

- Didn't get Explorer, even though I visited the other planet multiple times

- Didn't get Chef, but I did cook enough to get Master Chef, which is odd

- Didn't get Merchant. Anyone has an idea how much you need to buy or sell for this?

@AA-2022: I got Builder after tearing down and rebuilding the stable,

@ Disseverment: I got Miner halfway through the mine and Master farmer about halfway through the game, didn't do anything special for those

Guess the trophies are still glitched...

• Like 1

On ١٠‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 9:03 PM, AA-2022 said:

Hi guys,

Still I do't get BUILDER trophy, any ٍٍsuggestion?

I got it after I start new game with other language, maybe I build around 20-30 fences.  

On ١١‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 9:58 PM, Disseverment said:

Hi guys

How do you get the Miner and Master Farmer trophies? I tried farming a lot and clearing the mine multiple times and didnt unlock them. Only those two for plat left.

miner = maybe 12 stones inside the cave.

master farmer = thru the game nothing special, just keep farming.

On ١٥‏/٣‏/٢٠١٨ at 11:26 PM, jfds said:

Finished all quests and the game:

- Didn't get Explorer, even though I visited the other planet multiple times 

- Didn't get Chef, but I did cook enough to get Master Chef, which is odd

- Didn't get Merchant. Anyone has an idea how much you need to buy or sell for this?

@AA-2022: I got Builder after tearing down and rebuilding the stable,

@ Disseverment: I got Miner halfway through the mine and Master farmer about halfway through the game, didn't do anything special for those

Guess the trophies are still glitched...

Explorer, first time I visit the new planet.

Chef, thru the game nothing special, just keep cooking or start new game with other language.

Merchant, just keep buying & selling items to every one.

I'll be happy if my comment help you.

Thank you.

Edited by AA-2022

• 2 weeks later...

I started a new game in another language and got the three remaining trophies. Thanks for the help.

I got Merchant not when buying or selling, but while completing the quest to hand over 5 crab legs. I assume that was the last item I hadn't traded yet, so probably Merchant unlocks after you traded all items a couple of times.