Missable trophies?

yokonika

This is getting sooooooo frustrating for me. I still can't get the last 3 trophies - builder, master alchemist and master chef. I must have built couple hundreds of fences, rebuilt every damn structure and cook/brew so many different things. I think it's the third time I finished the game (this time in spanish) and still can't get the platinum. Anyone got more luck on this?

On 27/3/2018 at 1:29 AM, Hrafn254 said:

This is getting sooooooo frustrating for me. I still can't get the last 3 trophies - builder, master alchemist and master chef. I must have built couple hundreds of fences, rebuilt every damn structure and cook/brew so many different things. I think it's the third time I finished the game (this time in spanish) and still can't get the platinum. Anyone got more luck on this?

I feel you. I had to stop playing the second time because I couldn't handle it anymore. I still don't own Builder either. Got Chef at my second round and Master chef at the first. Odd. The thing is, people is getting the plat so it's not glitched for everyone. I can't figure out why tho. I'm sorry I can't be of more help ^^U

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Anyone still having problems with trophies popping?  I have the following still to pop despite being 100% on pretty much everything:

1) White Wizard - made cloak, done all quests for Whatsherface, still nothing and I've literally done everything. UPDATE: Started the game again, and it popped the second time around, having done nothing differently from the first playthru. Bit pissed, but a plat nonetheless.

2) Last two tiers of Chef - have made over 120 loaves of bread and still no trophies for cooking UPDATE; the last two food trophies popped when I met the requirements again on a different language

3) Same of alchemy. - UPDATE: the last two alchemy trophies popped when I met the requirements again on a different language.

4) Merchant still hasn't popped despite having 10k gold - UPDATE - popped after doing Brrms very last quest, NOT the crab quest

5) Master Hunter - UPDATE - popped on first monster kill after switching language. Could be co-incidental 

Edited by Sarge_Vita
Updates to trophies popping