Say the most random thing you can think of!

Orca_Overlord

Sometimes I wish I could lay down in a warm place and close my eyes. I dream of floating in space. Slowly falling backwards. Tingly feeling all over. Trapped in a void without knowing which way is up. In the distance I see a little spec of blue. My eyes are like falcons and I am becoming God sized. I reach out to the spec and I am there.

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting in the bathroom at work listening to the air vents monotonous lullaby. I envision myself sitting in a leather chair. Seat belt on. Power on. I'm on a ship. Set the controls for the heart of the sun. I don't care anymore. I'm not afraid anymore. So much self-hate. I'd rather be alone. Let me burn. The cockpit gets hot. I'm blinded by light from all sides. My passion burns brighter. My hate burns stronger. The ship begins to rattle as it starts to burn up. The ship is falling apart. The ship is no more. I'm still in the chair unharmed. I feel like I'm being watched. I feel tiny. I feel unwanted. I feel disgusted. I feel hated. My skin burns. Nasty, sweaty palms. Cold, blue chains of sadness anchor me down. I'm on a patch of the greenest grass that you've ever seen now. Floating four feet off the ground, but still anchored by those cold, blue chains of sadness. A dark cloud hangs over me. Marking every move. There is something intimidating in the cloud. Something familiar. I feel guilty. I feel put down. Nobody cares about this. I doubt you've read up to this part. You start to hate me too. I'm ashamed of the person I am. I am a figment of your imagination. Deth is a lie. There is no one behind Deth. You created Deth. Deth is here because you want him to be. Deth can't be ignored. Deth lingers like the sweet almond smell of decomposition. My eyes open and I'm back in the bathroom stall at work. My left arm is made of marble and I am fast.

• Like 1

My body is here on earth, but my mind is not. So close yet so far away. No one could get past my prison of bone and soothe my dying heart. The heart that pumps a violet and corrosive fluid that tastes like bubblegum and is as sticky as tar. Some come close enough. One girls frail, pale hand reaching out to touch only to be skewered by my black spines. She is hurt emotionally and physically. She is poisoned and confused. Intoxicated. She loses interest like all the others. Almost seems mad at me. Like a nasty rumor has spread about my past or something. Every time we pass by she never looks my way as if I'm not there, but I can't help but stare like some hypnotized fool. My eyes dance all over her as if searching for something. Hopeless. Why am I like this? As she passes by I feel the breeze she created and I inhale the air and smell nothing. She stopped wearing her favorite perfume. Why do I still care? I can't even remember her smile anymore. It's been that long. I keep telling myself to give up, but my heart is stubborn. Waiting. Wanting for someones warm embrace. Instead I'm greeted with a cold corner of a room. Alone with my thoughts. My thoughts are pleasant and calming at first, but the longer I am alone, the scarier they get. Hot tears of rage scorch my cold cheeks. Random words escaping my mouth like candy from a broken pinata. Everyone asks why I look so mad or sad all the time. The boy with the bad face. A smile cannot crack this mask. Someday...

• 1 month later...

The pain my wisdom teeth cause can be too much. It feels like someone tossed a white hot piece of iron in the corner of my mouth. Feels like the metal is melting and fusing with my jawbone. Always have a dull headache because of it. The pain wont let me sleep. Took a shower. Got lost in thought and leaned my head against the wall. I could hear the water rushing through the pipes. Sound of the water kinda sounds like an astronaut being shot into space or a highway with cars speeding by. I plug my other ear with my finger to focus on the sound. I doze off propped up against the wall. A little bit of peace in this life.

It is autumn and I'm walking down an empty street at 3 in the morning. The light from the lamp posts make the wet street look like a black, frozen river. My breathing and the crunching of leaves are the only sounds. I enjoy the crisp, clean autumn air and the scent of dead leaves. I get off the road and venture into the woods going wherever my feet feel like taking me. A thick fog oozes over the ground and devours my feet. I keep walking. I suddenly see a clearing where there is a bonfire. 6 naked women are dancing around the bonfire with their arms aimed up at the night sky. Their tits bouncing and hair swimming. I notice red markings on their faces. Witches! I'm curious and get too close. They catch me and bring me into the circle. I don't resist. They strip me of my clothes. They mutter chants and rub my arms with lavender. One witch with a red handprint on her stomach walks over and reveals a crude looking knife. She digs the knife into my jugular vein. I choke on my own blood and claw at my neck. Slugs pour out of the stabwound. My corpse is later raped and eaten by all 6.

• 2 weeks later...