il Principe glitched? Need help

6 minutes ago, Assassyn333 said:

So i am looking for a solution to this trophy i have done everything that is posibly to do in this game but no trophy.  Im 99% sure that its glitched for me but still have hope someone else run into this problem and mayby got it to work.

Check all the missions and make sure you got 100% percent on all of the requirements. You might have missed a requirement. Also, check the DNA. It should tell you what you might be missing. Those are my two most logical guesses.

Are all the side missions done (Thief, Courtesan, etc)? Are all the dlc missions completed with the parameters met in each one? I'd kep checking the DNA and going through it line by line. I had trouble too with this but reazlied there was one mission where I missed a a parameter. Also, check the Trophy Guide here and look to make sure you have completed everything on the checklist. 

- All Story Missions

- All 'Secret Locations' (All Romulus Lairs)

- All War Machines (Including that bastard tank mission)

- All Templar Agents (Side missions where you assassinate multiplayer characters)

- All Mercenary guild missions, Thieves guild missions, and Courtesan guild missions

All that, and the Da Vinci DLC missions.

2 minutes ago, Assassyn333 said:

Yes i have done them all my Total Synch is 100.0%

Are you saying the in-game menu lists your total sync at 100%? Did you complete the guild challenges then, as I thought those counted toward your total sync?

If that's the case, there are only a few things I can think of that might help you get this.

1) Go through the DNA 1 more time, and make absolutely certain that every section has 100% sync. The trophy guide here lists which sections are needed, but it's probably best to check even those that is says aren't.

2) Check to be sure you have all buildings renovated and upgraded (Rome 100% rebuilt on the map screen) and all weapons/items purchased. Again, it shouldn't be necessary, but we're getting kind of desperate now.

3) Replay and 100% sync a mission by getting the optional objective (or a few) to see if that somehow kickstarts it.

4) If you have a slightly older save, something maybe in the 90%+ sync range, load that one up (you would probably want to back up your current save, first) and complete whatever is remaining.

5) Uninstall and reinstall the game (leaving your save intact), then replay and fully sync a couple of missions.

6) Worst case scenario, if all else fails, you may have to choose between starting from scratch and replaying the game from the beginning and fully syncing everything (the thought makes my head hurt so bad, even though I love this game), and letting it go and leaving your game at 97% trophy completion ?.

I'll keep searching to see if I can find anyone else with this issue, and hopefully a solution, but I haven't found much that's useful so far.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Assassyn333 said:

Well i tried everything you listed already :(

Well that sucks. I'm sorry for the issue, and hope you find a way to get past it.

One last thought. I've, on occasion, had a trophy pop but not give me the notification. If you check your trophy list on your system and sync it with PSN, is the trophy still missing?

Assuming you really have met all the requirements, try deleting your game install data and any patch data (not save data!) from the XMB, then start up the game, cancel out any message and there being update data, and let it reinstall fully BEFORE you patch it, then back out to the XMB, start it up again and let it update, then re-download/install the DLC from the store and start the game up one last time and it may pop.