So what's the furthest you've gotten?

Ojama_Country

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/01/2022 at 10:25 PM, Ojama_Country said:

like Oddheader or the Boundary Break dude 

I was watching the new Oddheader video and he just covered both Attacking Zegeta 1 and 2. I guess it should bring more attention to the game now. I have been following this thread for a while hoping for results?

For those interested. It starts at the 14 minutes mark

Edited by maiathewinners
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, A1rPun said:

The Maze Conqueror trophy can be achieved!

Wow Congratulations! i highly believe that this game is a big piece of unoptimized s****.  But anyway its interesdting to read this topic and watching the progress of comunity. The same I can say about first zegetta. Haha its awesome achievement.

• Like 1

Thanks y'all, I can provide more details if anyone wants, I was just too tired after making my post about beating the maze and editing the vid ?.

This is an example of the laggy gameplay on PS4, note that I'm spamming the shoot button in the maze.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 2

On 2/27/2022 at 6:26 PM, A1rPun said:

@maiathewinners

I was just about to post that. Nice one. @ToAzalea

According to the comments, the hebrew in the title screen is reversed and says:

“Messiah is God” “King” “He judges” “Saviour”

That's quite an odd thing to add to this game.  No harm I'm sure but really odd.

On 3/6/2022 at 3:27 AM, A1rPun said:

The Maze Conqueror trophy can be achieved!

Playing the game on PlayStation 4 has issues because after like 300 seconds the game becomes so laggy you can't even shoot. Walking is terrible too since you can only see 2 frames per second. Also there is a point in the maze where an enemy spawner just explodes in your face. Switching to PS5 was the solution, maybe a PS4 Pro could do the trick I don't know. This is the map I used created by @PlatinumTrophy, it's different from the one in the video because it shows the enemy spawners.

UHoh8I2.png

I have a question.  I have tried playing the maze before and the game always loads the first level after a few seconds. How do you cancel the level loading and keep playing the maze?  And ofc congrats on getting the first trophy!   This is really something.

Also, any idea if you get anything to making it to any of the other 2 exits?

Edited by MarioShroomed

On 8-3-2022 at 7:30 PM, MarioShroomed said:

I have a question.  I have tried playing the maze before and the game always loads the first level after a few seconds. How do you cancel the level loading and keep playing the maze?  And ofc congrats on getting the first trophy!   This is really something.

Also, any idea if you get anything to making it to any of the other 2 exits?

Thanks! The loading maze before you start the game is not the 3D prototype maze. You have to select the third option in the main menu:
- Begin

- Shop

- Play 3D prototype

- Controls

About the 2 exits in the level "indeed". They both get you to the next stage. One is supposedly a dev exit and the other one is probably the intended exit.

EDIT:

I think you meant the other openings in the maze in the middle, they are just sealed off with an invisible barrier. Haven't checked the upper one but I guess there is nothing.

Edited by A1rPun

39 minutes ago, LegendExeter said:

Can't someone download the source code of the game and read how to unlock the trophies?  

Probably, but we can't discuss it here.

Beating gameEpisode unlocks trophy

1 Indeed -> Master of the Platforms

4 G City Maze -> The Mazer

5 Robot Discovery -> Machine Discovery

9 Alien Ship in the Sky -> Alienship Destroyer

10 Polyrest -> Ranger Z

11 Coldigon -> Master of Cold

13 The Dark City -> City Darkness

14 Rocketships -> Secret Discovery

16 The Piramid's Eye -> Pyramid Crusher

17 Winded -> Master of Sight

20 Satelited -> Earth Protector

21 Trouble in Space -> Master of Apocalypse

100 Robo-Revelation -> Robot Revelation

3D prototype maze -> Maze Conqueror

Levels & description

1 Indeed - Find Hidden Powerups and Areas, you will need all the help you can get...Find the [D] Icon to Exit

2 Strangeness in the sea - Strange things are happening in the ocean... what would it be???

3 Alien's Way - This looks like is Alien made, we need to find out what is really going on...

4 G City Maze - Aliens are putting giant mazes in the world you must find your way trough the maze and be careful of the relentless robots...

5 Robot Discovery

6 Robot Factory

7 Forest Strangeness

8 Vertigal

9 Alien Ship in the Sky

10 Polyrest

11 Coldigon

12 Tiled

13 The Dark City

14 Rocketships

15 The Wall

16 The Piramid's Eye - Destroy the eye

17 Winded

18 Boske

19 The Pinos

20 Satelited

21 Trouble in Space - Is this the last challenge? you must be more than prepared for this one...

22 Robo-Revelation - One of the robots gained self-consciousness and is about to make a discovery that will change his existence...

As you can see Robot Revelation will unlock once the gameEpisode is on 100. Weird because the game has only 22 levels. So either the final level goes on infinitely or you have to beat the game like 5 times in a row.

Edited by A1rPun
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, LegendExeter said:

Can't someone download the source code of the game and read how to unlock the trophies?  

The game isn't open source, meaning the code is just available for everyone to read or access, or someone would have done that probably shortly after release. We don't allow the discussion of other options besides being open source as they're related to piracy and we don't allow those topics to be discussed here.

• Like 3