Platinum trophies you gave up on

willmill97

Not if you join a boosting session!!!

-- DiRT 2 (servers for Ghost laps offline), really annoyed by that...

-- LittleBIGPlanet 1 & 2 (no deaths is near impossible!)

-- a lot more, just blanking on them right now...

How do you boost for an online trophy though like that, you'd need so many people to boost it and would still be hard not being killed by a sniper, do you know anywhere to boost it? that 97% on my trophy list annoys the hell out of me! :P

Edited by jmh4manu

Prince Of Persia Warrior Within, Dead Space Extraction and Splunker HD. All of these are pretty easy platinums. But i found them boring and don't think i'll ever have the motivation to finish them :(

My brother bought Dead Space:Extraction as well.

He told me to skip it (game plays like crap)

My brother bought Dead Space:Extraction as well.

He told me to skip it (game plays like crap)

I enjoyed DS Extraction. It was better with the move then regular dualshock.

Anyways I would say the guitar hero games. just not good enough to plat them

Mortal Kombat VS DC universe, Mortal Kombat the last one, killzone 2 was easy but I got bussy with life, Warhawk no need to spend 5 years to get platinum in it, Littlebig planet 1 and 2, Dead Space 2 it had a trophy require to finish the game on the hardest difficulty  and save just 3 times, and I gave up lol.

Mortal Kombat VS DC universe, Mortal Kombat the last one, killzone 2 was easy but I got bussy with life, Warhawk no need to spend 5 years to get platinum in it, Littlebig planet 1 and 2, Dead Space 2 it had a trophy require to finish the game on the hardest difficulty  and save just 3 times, and I gave up lol.

I've beaten Dead Space 2 on Hardcore (it was a pain in the ass :shakefist:  )

But it was worth it :)

Final Fantasy 13 - All I need is to collect every weapon/accessory for the platinu, but I think that I may have to do another playthrough since I probably sold 1 accessory which I wasn't supposed to.

Mortal Kombat - yeah i'm not going to spend over 300 hours to get 1 trophy. Maybe sometime in the near future.

Catherine - Babel levels are just too hard, and I don't have anyone that lives close to me for coop.

Super Street Fighter IV - online matches and all trials. I will never finish them.

DJ Hero 1 and 2 - expert difficulty is too hard for me.

• 2 weeks later...

How do you boost for an online trophy though like that, you'd need so many people to boost it and would still be hard not being killed by a sniper, do you know anywhere to boost it? that 97% on my trophy list annoys the hell out of me! :P

Hi JMH,

I was lucky enough to join a boosting session when the game first came out, as well just recently a boosting session of 8 people total, and everyone cooperated for the Fire Controller trophy. Keep your eyes open on the Gaming Sessions, and be on the lookout for others who need it. Best of luck.

-- Morris

Edited by morrislevy

Modern Warfare 2 and Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes,these 2 games are just horrible .

man are you serious you dont have the MW2 Platin the Platin is a joke for me i could do it 100 times if i want 

Edited by Mariisss

Dead Nation   

I found it to be really repetitive and boring even when your playing Co-op.  

WipeOut HD & Gran Turismo 5

Both these games made me realize that I love Mario Kart more than any other Racing Simulator out there.   (Except there are a few Racing Games that are similar to Mario Kart like Kirby Air Ride for example.) I would give a big Golden Award to anyone has either of these Platinums,  too me it's not worth the Challenge if the Game is not my Cup of Tea.    

Edited by fyiByas