(SOLVED) Unable to complete the game

det_gittes

I really enjoyed this one but I can't finish it as in the very last scene, I suppose right before the credits should start rolling, the game crashes. Tried to reinstall the game, reupload the save, but without any success. Needless to say, I am very disappointed (playing on the Vita). Anyone having the same problem? Any solution?

EDIT: Problem solved, I will keep the post in case anyone experiences the same problem, I loaded the save again and this time went into Options and changed the language (to German) and turned on the Old TV effects. I can't be sure if this is what made the difference but before the game had crashed 4 times and after these changes everything was OK.

Edited by det_gittes
  • Like 2

18 minutes ago, det_gittes said:
Spoiler

I really enjoyed this one but I can't finish it as in the very last scene, I suppose right before the credits should start rolling, the game crashes. Tried to reinstall the game, reupload the save, but without any success. Needless to say, I am very disappointed (playing on the Vita). Anyone having the same problem? Any solution?

EDIT: Problem solved, I will keep the post in case anyone experiences the same problem, I loaded the save again and this time went into Options and changed the language (to German) and turned on the Old TV effects. I can't be sure if this is what made the difference but before the game had crashed 4 times and after these changes everything was OK.

That is pretty bizarre but thanks for the info.

• Like 1