Bull in a China Shop GLITCHED on patched versions

communistwookiee

I've gotten a couple of PSN messages asking me how I got "Bull in a China Shop". I played the physical copy. After trying everything, I decided to try reinstalling the game and playing the unpatched version. The way the first level plays out is a little different. Instead of ending at a pre-determined time after destroying all of them, you play until one of the porcelain dolls attacks you. There are also more of them. After destroying at least 25 of them, the trophy will pop. Hope this will help some of you out.

11 hours ago, communistwookiee said:

I've gotten a couple of PSN messages asking me how I got "Bull in a China Shop". I played the physical copy. After trying everything, I decided to try reinstalling the game and playing the unpatched version. The way the first level plays out is a little different. Instead of ending at a pre-determined time after destroying all of them, you play until one of the porcelain dolls attacks you. There are also more of them. After destroying at least 25 of them, the trophy will pop. Hope this will help some of you out.

Can confirm also - this only how it works for now.

Just to save anyone the trouble, don't try doing this on Nightmare mode. Although this mode has more enemies, the game for me gets stuck everytime i finish the last wave of porcelain figures. Not sure if the trophy was supposed to unlock at the end of the level, but I killed way more than 25 porcelain figures in this mode.

• 3 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Thanks for the information it was easy to get the trophy when playing the game without the patches.

Dont understand why the game developers did not fix this so you could still get the trophy with the game patched.

Edited by CyberLance

• 1 year later...