9 trophies glitched ??

gavsta72

It seems as 9 trophies are glitched with 0% earning them. I've saved all but 2 robots so I haven't got the 20,50,70% trophies for them, plus the requirements for other trophies.

I hope this gets fixed soon :(

Edited by gavsta72
  • Like 1

When I clicked on this game I was really disappointed that it's not Pokemon.

3 hours ago, gavsta72 said:

I went ahead and collected 100% of batteries and saved all robots. Hopefully when and if it's fixed, it's just a case of collecting one of each to trigger the trophies 1f602.png

I'd replace the when with an if. Many devs don't care all that much about trophies.

• 1 month later...
On 3/7/2018 at 5:24 PM, Colt said:

The devs are aware of this. They told me that it has been reported for a bug report and they are working on it. Although they did also sat the trophies popped on their end. 

So any update with this or are we sitting in the dark?

• 2 months later...

I’ve been keeping my eye on this, it’s been months since I contacted the developers about the trophy glitches. They did get back and say they were going to fix it but that was months ago. However it appears at least somebody has now been able to get the Plat. I’ve fired up the game and the glitched trophies are still not popping, but hopefully whoever has got the Plat could be a developer, playing a patched version. So let’s hope for a patch to be released soon. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another month goes by and still no patch. I'm assuming nobody has heard anything either? 

I try to be more forgiving and understanding when it comes to indy devs especially the really small ones because patches take time and money but this is absurd. What's worse is their lack of communication as well. If you're experiencing delays just let people know on Twitter/Facebook instead of keeping them in the dark or forcing them to reach out to you. 

I can't see myself supporting them after all is said and done which is sad because this is their first game. 

• 1 month later...

Just had a look at Garage 227's twitter and on Nov 15th they responded to someone asking about the XBox version of Shiny. 

"Under testing. The 100% is broken deep in some counting system. We have to do full runs without cheating. 100% completion every test. It is coming. Sorry" 

Hopefully we'll see some progress soon

11 hours ago, gamefreak666 said:

Just had a look at Garage 227's twitter and on Nov 15th they responded to someone asking about the XBox version of Shiny. 

"Under testing. The 100% is broken deep in some counting system. We have to do full runs without cheating. 100% completion every test. It is coming. Sorry" 

Hopefully we'll see some progress soon

Can’t believe it’s taken this long though

13 hours ago, Colt said:

Can’t believe it’s taken this long though

Im still not too hopeful that this will ever get fixed.

I can't believe things like this get past the quality approval process prior to initial release. It's even worse when the glitches break the actual gameplay, which is the problem I'm currently having with Bendy & The Ink Machine (I've had to restart from scratch 4 times already)

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It's taking me for ever to browse the Holiday sale since not only do I have to check PSNP to see if the game has a platinum but also make sure no trophies are glitched.. And it's not only in very rare cases, I've seen a bunch of games on sale right now that have glitched/unobtainable trophies.

Edited by Windex-Qc-

• 10 months later...

Published by Soedesco. Forget that will be EVER patched, none of their games ever are (Real Farm, AereA just to name a few).

On 12/26/2018 at 8:42 PM, Windex-Qc- said:

It's taking me for ever to browse the Holiday sale since not only do I have to check PSNP to see if the game has a platinum but also make sure no trophies are glitched.. And it's not only in very rare cases, I've seen a bunch of games on sale right now that have glitched/unobtainable trophies.

As above, check the publisher, you'll be able to round this down pretty quickly.

Publishing patches for playstation games is probably a costly and PITA process, it's a hassle for them.

Edited by cris3f
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
1 minute ago, KilledByMatty said:

january 2020 and i still can't pop complete a level without dying even after completing the requirements multiple times 

The Trophies are bitches and want never pop up. Actuall are 22 User with 69% (39/49 Trophies)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...