I've contacted EA

Asentiff

You can imagine my utter disgust and frustrations... I spent over 2 months between work and a social life grinding this game..

the same mode.. for hours upon hours.. and on the final day.. the final stretch to finally have this game done... what happens?

not a damn thing.. no trophy.. no plat... nothing... I feel like I spent $64.11 and about 170 hours to literally get slapped in my face by EA.. at this point the only thing I can do is warn fellow gamers to avoid this game like it has the plague...

had I known,,, had I had any inclination that this otherwise garbage game was glitched, in the most time consuming mundane trophy of them all... then id have let it sit till they or IF they patch it.. which tbh I'm not holding my breath.. maybe by june or july if were lucky.. but like I said.. I expect nothing from EA as they honestly could care less with their overall lack of urgency or even bothering to address the issue..

Companies like this are utter trash and as I said.. I'm swearing them off for good.. This slight will not be forgotten and I will not sit idly by as me and hundreds of other games are literally left with a big F.U,

just has me real pissed off to began with

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 2

we do deserve better...but we wont be getting it.. lol and the WWE did indeed turn the nWo into crap.. but WCW sure didn't do the gimmick any justice by the end either ...

thanks for laugh tho... I really needed it today

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 4

Meta Knight.. No I didn't.. I at least wanted to let them know how pissed off I am and in the very least be another voice to I'm sure the hundreds they've already "heard" about this issue.

I don't have any delusions or anything.. I suppose I just need to let them know how fucking trash they are.. not like it will do a lick of good, not like it will unglitch this shit and give me my earned plat...

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

They did get the most downvoted comment on reddit history...

they've lost me forever as a customer.. even if they patch this.. because I'm not even going to allow them the pleasure of screwing me over again

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Dark771 said:

Well, it's Modern EA alright. What did you expect?

"modern EA"... what are you talking about? When was EA not terrible? :S I know they've been as long as PlayStation has existed.

• Like 1

@Asentiff

My condolences,  that is so wrong on so many levels. I have been locked out of Platinums on stupidity and it truly sucks.

It's sad to see what EA has become. Under Trip Hawkins EA was a revolutionary company responsible for so many great games (Might and Magic, Road Rash, Madden, Mutant League Football, etc) and now they are a soulless corporate machine content with milking the microtransaction teet?

• Like 1

the trophy hasn't popped for anyone but one person after feb 19th.. and apparently he had achieved it before the 1.07 patch but didn't synch his profile on here...

as of now the trophy is UNOBTAINABLE...

it hurts me in my very soul

@Bullstomp

thanks man,,, it really does suck.. at this point I just have to wait to see IF and WHEN they ever decide to patch this.. I made them aware... but I doubt they care or it was even read by human eyes... EA as far as I'm concerned can burn in utter hell

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 1

On 3/3/2018 at 11:13 AM, Asentiff said:

So its my fault than a company cant get their shit together?

its the gamers fault that a company fucks over its game playing community?

and its a good thing the trophy glitched for me? thus locking me out of a 170 hrs worth of work from platting?

and you call yourself a trophy hunter? Nah id call you something else and I do thank you for your other wise needless, pointless and smarmy reply...

Like I said, you shouldve known better. Maybe when Star Wars Battlefront 3 comes out you will know not to buy it. Unless you're one of those cod fanboys that they say they hate cod but buy it every year. 

I forgot to mention that this could have been prevented if you hadn't played that bullshit of a game. So yes it is your fault.

Edited by The Titan
  • Like 4

39 minutes ago, MMDE said:

"modern EA"... what are you talking about? When was EA not terrible? :S I know they've been as long as PlayStation has existed.

When Jungle Strike was newly game. Also Need For Speed before first Shift or what was there after Prostreet. Decades early EA was ok company.

Edited by Bloodytears1666
  • Like 1

K... thanks for your comment and the lecture.. LMFAO ill be sure to take everything you say under advisement when it comes to who iam and what I do irl.. LOL one thing I don't do is troll message boards and talk passive aggressive shit to random strangers that ill never meet... but hey that's just me....

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff
  • Like 2