I've contacted EA

Asentiff

You do realise that EA publish the game and don't make it. Contact DICE on the SWBF Subreddit if you want them to fix it, even though they probably will next patch or season. 

20 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

EA was voted worst company of the year twice in a row for many reasons, this is just one of them 

For a trophy glitching? I'm sorry but tbh trophies and achievements are probably the least thing they are concerned about and more about the actual game itself, I don't think a trophy glitching is a reason for why they got voted worst company of the year, lol. Trophies glitch on a bunch of games, people are complaining before they even get a chance to fix it...

• Like 1

So I noticed someone got the trophy on March 1st and I messaged them on PSN.. so hopefully he messages me back...

I'm about to attempt 1 round and see if it pops after.. if not than I'm at a loss still... hopefully this patch comes soon

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

3 hours ago, Kyle_Katarn_X said:

You do realise that EA publish the game and don't make it. Contact DICE on the SWBF Subreddit if you want them to fix it, even though they probably will next patch or season. 

For a trophy glitching? I'm sorry but tbh trophies and achievements are probably the least thing they are concerned about and more about the actual game itself, I don't think a trophy glitching is a reason for why they got voted worst company of the year, lol. Trophies glitch on a bunch of games, people are complaining before they even get a chance to fix it...

Not trophy glitching, the horrible support for games was one of the reasons. They tried to fix that but it looks like they just went back to it again.

Just for the record, the trophy didn't glitch for me, I'm currently the last person to earn it and the only after the patch. I keep getting messages on PSN asking me how I got it after the patch. So, for the record

I was playing HvV on Jakku as Vader, and unlocked the trophy during the match, I had been grinding all day. I didn't do anything special to unlock it, I guess I just got lucky.

EDIT: I just saw that I'm not the only one anymore, though I'm sure that this March 1st guy didn't do anything special either.

Edited by popass12345

@popass12345

So what would you suggest for the majority of us who didn't get the trophy to pop?

just keep grinding as tho we haven't hit rank 50?

I mean ill do it.. I don't want to.. but if that what I have to do to get this dam n this to pop than so be it

and quick question had you already hit rank 50 without it popping or did it pop naturally as you progressed during the match?

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

4 hours ago, Asentiff said:

@popass12345

So what would you suggest for the majority of us who didn't get the trophy to pop?

just keep grinding as tho we haven't hit rank 50?

I mean ill do it.. I don't want to.. but if that what I have to do to get this dam n this to pop than so be it

and quick question had you already hit rank 50 without it popping or did it pop naturally as you progressed during the match?

I'd suggest you all either wait until it's patched or (under some miracle) somebody finds a fix.

It popped naturally when it should've.

9 hours ago, NutellaOrgies said:

The horrible support for their games was one of the reasons...

This is one of the sole reasons why I haven't played this lacking game since the middle of January when I obtained the platinum. There's just nothing asking me to hop back on. Even if there are still things to do in the game (like unlocking a trooper class blaster by getting 400 kills) I will still feel like I have wasted my time where I could've been doing something actually worthwhile (talk about that "sense of pride and accomplishment").

I have at least 2 PSN friends I know in real life who have played this game with me in the past and like myself managed to get some fun out of this. To no surprise they have not touched the game in a over a month for the same reasons I haven't...

It's almost as if no one has any fun whatsoever playing this game and everyone has only paid good money to grind out specific activities to get a digital icon. None of the 100 hours was enjoyable and worth even a penny to them, however that very last digital icon is worth all of the money and time they put in.

I just can't empathize with what's happening here...

• Like 4

Don't buy EA games, simple as that.

It took me way too long to realize this simple thing. I won't ever invest a single Cent in EA again. The problem is my Girlfriend loves the Sims, so when she occasionally plays a game, it's mostly the Sims...

Edited by Joker
  • Like 1

So apparently this trophy pops for a few abut the majority it doesn't.. so I have no idea what to do.. do I just mindlessly keep playhing till it decides to pop or.. do I wait for a patch which may or may not fix it to began with..

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

1 hour ago, DaivRules said:

It's almost as if no one has any fun whatsoever playing this game and everyone has only paid good money to grind out specific activities to get a digital icon. None of the 100 hours was enjoyable and worth even a penny to them, however that very last digital icon is worth all of the money and time they put in.

Real words man.

7 hours ago, Asentiff said:

So apparently this trophy pops for a few abut the majority it doesn't.. so I have no idea what to do.. do I just mindlessly keep playhing till it decides to pop or.. do I wait for a patch which may or may not fix it to began with..

Does this game have the option to change your region within the game like Battlefront 1 does? If so, maybe try playing matches on different regions and also delete and re-install the current game patch. If the trophy is still obtainable, maybe people playing on other regions than you are unlocking it within their region, you never know. I'm assuming there's not a way to de-rank yourself, but of course after you already got level 50 I highly doubt you'd want to start again. 

• Like 1

On 2018-03-04 at 6:19 PM, Kyle_Katarn_X said:

You do realise he/she wrote ” for many reasons, this is just one of them”, lol.

The thing is: it’s not so damn hard to code a working trophy. Nor is it to check if it works. Had this been the only problem; maybe not the frustration.

What on earth was the OP expecting? All EA cares about is slipping in MIcrotransactions for their gambling loot box system.

They couldn't care less about you, or your trophies. They just want your money. They don't care about you, or anyone else, until you stop giving them money or until the Internet kicks up enough fuss.

Edited by enaysoft

On 05/03/2018 at 1:35 PM, DaivRules said:

Spoken/written like a true 60% completion profile (in all it's virtual erm.....'glory'.) I would somewhat understand this comment if it were written on Reddit or a random forum somewhere in cyberspace. Yet being this is PSNProfiles and the vast majority gather here to obtain or share trophy related updates/information, i feel as well made (and perhaps valid OVERALL) as your point was/is.....it is somewhat misplaced in the context of this particular thread. The importance attached to trophies and the monetary value spent in the pursuit of said pseudo treasure often shines a proverbial light on obscure titles that gamers would never dream of even giving a chance (let alone agonizing over for hundreds of hours in the pursuit of a completion etc.) We all gain enjoyment via a variety of methodologies. Star Wars is one of the most popular and storied franchises imaginable....and regardless of how much you do or do not comprehend the significance Asentiff assigns to a "digital icon".....he DESERVES to unlock said reward upon meeting the stated requirements.

On 05/03/2018 at 2:48 PM, Asentiff said:

You should NEVER be forced into such a position. It is incredibly frustrating that EA seemingly continues to prioritize their oh so beloved micro-transations over ensuring the game functions as intended. I (and others) also appreciate the update regarding this ONGOING situation because i had foolishly believed EA would have ironed out (or at least addressed) all the initial hysteria over the issues with the game and the PR disaster which they branded as a "launch" etc. Unfortunately it seems the game still presents too much of a risk to even begin given there remains no clear guarantees EA will address such concerns now or in the future (as many here have already eluded to.) I am in a similar boat with Fishing Master (no pun intended) and the 6 trophies which are all glitched/unobtainable (0.0%) and continuing to prevent my overall 100% completion. To continue grinding in hope OR wait for a patch? It is up to the individual and their level of discipline/patience. Good luck & i shall hope you manage to snake charm 'The Force is Strong With This One' trophy out & then refuse to acknowledge EA until they drastically improve!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TheFoundling said:

Spoken/written like a true 60% completion profile (in all it's virtual erm.....'glory'.) I would somewhat understand this comment if it were written on Reddit or a random forum somewhere in cyberspace. Yet being this is PSNProfiles and the vast majority gather here to obtain or share trophy related updates/information, i feel as well made (and perhaps valid OVERALL) as your point was/is.....it is somewhat misplaced in the context of this particular thread. The importance attached to trophies and the monetary value spent in the pursuit of said pseudo treasure often shines a proverbial light on obscure titles that gamers would never dream of even giving a chance (let alone agonizing over for hundreds of hours in the pursuit of a completion etc.) We all gain enjoyment via a variety of methodologies. Star Wars is one of the most popular and storied franchises imaginable....and regardless of how much you do or do not comprehend the significance Asentiff assigns to a "digital icon".....he DESERVES to unlock said reward upon meeting the stated requirements.

I don’t know what you’re implying when you start off this rambling comment, but I agree with where you end it. He does deserve to obtain the icon for meeting the requirements. Not even close to my point. My point, as you stated, was did he pay money to enjoy the Star Wars franchise through his experiences in the game or was the only enjoyment he sought for his money the digital icon after a series of steps? If the answer is both, then he needs to consider all the hours of enjoyment other than the icon he got for his money. If the answer is only the icon, I can’t empathize.

You do see where I got the FF XIII plat, right? Where I got the Disgaea 3 plat? Over 500 hours just between those two games. You see where I’m working on the Disgaea 4 plat and I’m almost 200 hours into the game? Don’t be so quick to judge people people based on one number on their profiles and assume you know anything about them. I get about 4 hours of video games in every week. Figure out how long it takes me to compete any of my games. My profiles is “public” so everyone can see it, but I don’t give two shits on who looks at it and what they think. It’s for me. It’s also completely irrelevant to the point of this thread, but thanks for bringing it up.