I've contacted EA

Asentiff

On 3/16/2018 at 1:56 PM, BlizardSmith said:

L25 trophy pops at L26. Doesn't help that there is no level 51

Has anybody let DICE know this? I imagine their QA team would've found this by now, but if not, it sounds like the source of the bug is a simple "if user.level > 25/50" to "if user.level >= 25/50". 

1 hour ago, Holonboy said:

Has anybody let DICE know this? I imagine their QA team would've found this by now, but if not, it sounds like the source of the bug is a simple "if user.level > 25/50" to "if user.level >= 25/50". 

DICE already knows about this dw.

the 50 level trophy bug issue has even came far to Levelcapgaming's latest BF2 video.
7:43 - 7:49

This video covers all the updates and changes made since the latest patch if you wanna know what did DICE/EA do with that major patch.

Edited by SniperEliteDido

15 minutes ago, I_BREAK_U_IN_2 said:

Somebody earned the trophy yesterday. I know Xbox users have said they get to level 50 and their achievement progress is at 98%. So it does seem if you keep playing eventually it will unlock after earning a ton more of experience?

looks like it but its still buggy. and its still VERY RARE GOOD LUCK to get it at this point.

so no point wasting your time until DICE comes up with a patch.

is this game still a mess? i have the first one and only missed 2 trophies and left it at that. i wanna at least try this one but ive never heard anything good about it. its on sale for 20$ i dunno if i should wait longer or just go for it. im not to concerned with plat but id like to get most of the trophies.

Just now, melodicmizery said:

is this game still a mess? i have the first one and only missed 2 trophies and left it at that. i wanna at least try this one but ive never heard anything good about it. its on sale for 20$ i dunno if i should wait longer or just go for it. im not to concerned with plat but id like to get most of the trophies.

its a good game compared to the first one, looks very visually stunning and there's more into it. now that EA have fixed the Mircotransactions system i think you should pick it up now. tho the level 50 trophy is a really big grind (100 hours ish) and its currently bugged but DICE is coming with a patch very soon.

so yeah would be the best time you get the game as $20 for a triple A game that's been only released since Nov. 2017 is a good deal.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SniperEliteDido said:

its a good game compared to the first one, looks very visually stunning and there's more into it. now that EA have fixed the Mircotransactions system i think you should pick it up now. tho the level 50 trophy is a really big grind (100 hours ish) and its currently bugged but DICE is coming with a patch very soon.

so yeah would be the best time you get the game as $20 for a triple A game that's been only released since Nov. 2017 is a good deal.

ah thanks man, yah i was worried about the micro stuff so im glad thats fixed. i put over 100 into the first one with all the dlc. that dang walker trophy where you have to rope it i can never seem to get it lol. i just looked at my sony reward points and i have 997, 3 points short of a 10$ gift card. doh! would of been nice to get a extra 10 off lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, melodicmizery said:

They’ve improved it in a lot of areas. The only thing I preferred about the first game was the majority of the modes. Some of the modes in this one get stale after a while because there’s just not enough imo. It could do with an equivalent to the DLC modes from the first one.

So a new update has been released...

the 1.09 patch.. I'm going to play 1 round and see if anything happens.. I'm not holding my breath though.. as it seems like this isn't the PATCH weve all been waiting for.. so lets see I guess

and still nothing.... well heres to hoping that whatever April patch they have fixes the issue because the 1.09 patch does not...

Asentiff.png

Edited by Asentiff

On 3/24/2018 at 5:38 PM, Charizarzar said:

They’ve improved it in a lot of areas. The only thing I preferred about the first game was the majority of the modes. Some of the modes in this one get stale after a while because there’s just not enough imo. It could do with an equivalent to the DLC modes from the first one.

i ended up getting it. havent tried it yet but 20$ was a good deal since its on sale now again for 35$.

on the first one the only modes i played was the dlc because the basic game maps were so awfull. especially that forrest level. i swear dice has some of the best graphics, and worse level designs lol. sometimes i think of other games as simple as little big planet where people create their own levels and i know theres level designers out there that could make some insane level designs if given the chance in a bigger game.

• 2 weeks later...

From the Battlefront 2 April 18th Patch Notes:

Fixed an issue where the achievement "Do. Or Do Not. There is no Try." is awarded without playing with all the Heroes

Hmm... How could DICE remove a bug from a trophy making it unlock earlier than it should but not patch the other trophy that doesn't unlock at all?

baad3764f157550ccdf3382eaeb65da0

Edited by Skeptical69

23 hours ago, Skeptical69 said:

From the Battlefront 2 April 18th Patch Notes:

Hmm... How could DICE remove a bug from a trophy making it unlock earlier than it should but not patch the other trophy that doesn't unlock at all?

Yeah, I saw that too. I have no idea why they couldn't/wouldn't fix this except to try and keep whatever small player base they currently have. This is just an abysmal business practice and PR move from EA. Not that it should surprise anyone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, tokiodrif said:

I hope to settle it soon . I'm very angry with EA, sure if some famous or Donald Trump collected Trophies would be fixed! Greetings from Spain !

Any businessman of that level could have any unobtainable or server closure fixed by the end of the year with ease. It's just a shame that no children of people who are this rich trophy hunt it seems, or care about unobtainables at least. It is a pretty niche interest though.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, Asentiff said:

May 4th...

still no resolution to the glitch...

sad...

Your glitch has been fixed. And now all of the game was fun because you'll have your shiny platinum.

Also, don't forget:

I'm done with EA games entirely now

Stay away from EA games forever to keep your promise!

• Like 1