I've contacted EA

Asentiff

@DaivRules

There's absolutely no need to be a condescending jerk off... AT ALL... and you've been one every single time you comment

you take my sleight personal or some shit.. DO you work for EA?

or

Just a loser with nothing better to do than to passively aggressive talk shit with your 15 Plats?

• Like 2

On 5/30/2018 at 3:13 PM, DaivRules said:

Your glitch has been fixed. And now all of the game was fun because you'll have your shiny platinum.

Also, don't forget:

Stay away from EA games forever to keep your promise!

a game can be fun with or without trophies even...

and no you don't have the right to control someone's opinion just because it's from a triple A Dev/publisher...

many games like BO2 for example are unobtainable because of a shitty move. does that mean i'm never getting an Activision/Blizzard game just because of one unobtainable trophy? no.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SniperEliteDido said:

a game can be fun with or without trophies even...

and no you don't have the right to control someone's opinion just because it's from a triple A Dev/publisher...

many games like BO2 for example are unobtainable because of a shitty move. does that mean i'm never getting an Activision/Blizzard game just because of one unobtainable trophy? no.

I didn’t control anyone’s opinion. I actually stated exactly what they said their opinion was and they didn’t like it.

He stated the game wasn’t fun because he couldn’t get the platinum.

He stated he will never play another EA game. 

I guess people dont don’t like it when they get held to the things they say online. No need to twist this into something it’s not. 

2 hours ago, Asentiff said:

Just a loser with nothing better to do than to passively aggressive talk shit with your 15 Plats?

HA HA HA! That’s some pretty funny stuff you have there. As if plat count means anything at all. 

Good luck, from this loser talking passive aggressive shit on a video game thread started to talk passive aggressive shit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Asentiff said:

@DaivRules

There's absolutely no need to be a condescending jerk off... AT ALL... and you've been one every single time you comment

you take my sleight personal or some shit.. DO you work for EA?

or

Calling him condescending before insulting his lower plat count is a bit hypocritical don’t ya think?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DaivRules said:

He stated the game wasn’t fun because he couldn’t get the platinum.

He stated he will never play another EA game.

tbh, we all get pissed by trophies whether it's buggy, unobtainable, extreme luck based, grindy or really hard...

but admit it, doesn't mean that he won't play an EA game ever again is very tedious since judging previous EA games which were and still are the shit because of one bugged trophy that's been fixed now is extremely dumb.

i just like how everyone talks shit at EA and buys their games at the end and then complaining about it...

i DO NOT praise EA by any means i'm just saying their titles sell really well and most of their titles are decent at least if not good.

@DaivRules

Your on a website called PSNtrophies as you talk shit about players who get trophies

so my question is why are you here?

because so far all you've done here is run your mouth... you don't know me whatsoever.. and yet you make it a point to insitigate and troll.. and you can better your bottom dollar I wont be purchasing another EA game.. does that bother you? apparently so since you've done nothing about it but cry.. on my thread.. about a game you don't even own.. yah you can call me whatever you want.. I made a topic after being disappointed and upset.. AS WOULD ANYONE.. and like clockwork some prick hiding behind the ambiguity of the internet thinks hes gonna be cute and try and throw shade.. LOL at you for being that insecure and pathetic.. I got my plat.. and ive shelved the game.. does that upset you also?

your a dumb shit who does nothing but assume.. LOL at the scrub online who is arrogant enough to TELL ME WHAT IM GONNA DO, TO TELL ME MY INTENTIONS..

LMFAO fuck right off ya prick

as far as trying to justify your dumb shit.. once again.. your on a website dedicated to trophy hunting.. as you talk shit to people who are communicating with other players going through similar instances and situations, and youre stupid enough to whine about how plats don't mean anything.. your a troll straight up... thanks for letting me know what your about..

What did you bring to the table other than shit talking people.. in the most passive aggressive manner possible.. clearly you wont admit it because your weak and disingenuous dbag..

I will say this tho... I'm glad my topic, any my opinions upset you snowflake.. because I don't give two fucks about you, your opinion or what you think.. ;)

now go ahead and prove me right by slithering in here yet again and talking shit to me because I got upset about being glitched out of a trophy.. on a website dedicated for trophy hunting

moron 

PS you don't know what passive aggressive means obviously as I'm straight up telling you to fuck off...

Edited by Asentiff

Thanks for proving my point troll...

have a nice life being an ineffectual nobody whose only here to stir the pot..

LOL loser

how pathetic do you have to be to troll the boards on a playstation trophy website.. just to talk shit to people.. LOL FUCKING LOSER...

Now stay in them feels for daddy ya little salty bitch... lol you aint shit nor are your replies as this is the last bit of attention you get scrub..