Hey, just a quick introduction!

LostLunar

1 minute ago, Temmie said:

Welcome!  I hope you have a wonderful time here!

There are plenty of nice people around here.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it.  Good luck with the trophy hunting!

Thanks so much, good luck with your trophy hunting too ?

On 3/3/2018 at 3:18 PM, LostLunar said:

I started trophy hunting about two summers ago but I just joined this community now. I'm not exactly sure how to get involved in the community but this seems like a good first step. I'm from Ireland and I'm studying psychology in college so can't play as much as I'd like to, but I enjoy games like Uncharted, Tombraider, Stardew valley (any suggestions to similar games like this appreciated1f618.png),  and basically any story driven games! Excited to get involved and get to know some of yous!1f60c.png

Welcome to the site. Some nice games on your profile :)

Games like Uncharted and Tomb Raider and "Story-Driven": The Last of Us, Spec Ops: The Line, and The Wolf Among Us

Games similar to Stardew Valley: Terraria, Birthdays the Beginning (600 hour plat tho lol), DragonQuest Builders, and Minecraft.

Oh also the Dark Souls series and Nier: Automata (these having nothing to do with the ones listed lol, but play them anyway, you'll see) :D

You don't have to answer this but: Are you red-headed? :P

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Welcome to the site. Some nice games on your profile :)

Games like Uncharted and Tomb Raider and "Story-Driven": The Last of Us, Spec Ops: The Line, and The Wolf Among Us

Games similar to Stardew Valley: Terraria, Birthdays the Beginning (600 hour plat tho lol), DragonQuest Builders, and Minecraft.

Oh also the Dark Souls series and Nier: Automata (these having nothing to do with the ones listed lol, but play them anyway, you'll see) :D

You don't have to answer this but: Are you red-headed? :P

Thank you, can't wait to give those games a go. haha no Im not ?

3 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Welcome to the site and happy hunting!

Thanks so much!!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard?. Ireland sounds like such a nice place to live. When I think of ireland my first thoughts are...Leprechauns.?

1 hour ago, ERGOPROXY-DECAY said:

Welcome aboard1f60a.png. Ireland sounds like such a nice place to live. When I think of ireland my first thoughts are...Leprechauns.1f62c.png

Hahaha, its a great place to live, pretty wet and cold though, and sadly no leprechauns.. that I've seen anyways ?

1 hour ago, AlchemistWer said:

Welcome! interesting... Do you know a little about psychoanalysis? because You can play a game with a lot of references about it 1f643.png

Yeah games like that would be really cool if you have any suggestions, I'd love to hear them ?

11 minutes ago, Lorajet said:

Welcome!  Story driven games?  I agree with @Zolkovo that The Witcher 3 is a great game! LA Noire is a good one, too.

Thank you, Yeah I cant wait to try that game, I might play LA Noire soon too!

• Like 1