Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ghoostman

ghoostman's Dispute

13 posts in this topic

ghoostman

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
What trophy (trophies) am I being flagged for? All of my trophies have been earned legit, by me, without any hacks whatsoever. I'm not sure what kind of proof I'm supposed to have but I also don't know why I've been flagged.

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, ghoostman said:

ghoostman

Call of Duty: Black Ops II
What trophy (trophies) am I being flagged for? All of my trophies have been earned legit, by me, without any hacks whatsoever. I'm not sure what kind of proof I'm supposed to have but I also don't know why I've been flagged.

You would have got a notification explaining exactly the reason and trophies that have been flagged.

Looking at your profile though you unlocked 7 DLC trophies with only about 15-20 seconds in between each one, i'm assuming this is not possible but cannot say for certain as i haven't played the game.

Edited by Martain2

Why are you lying? You know those dlc trophies aren't legit. No way that's possible. This won't get lifted.

You managed to do a End game Easter Egg and a beginning Easter egg within 18 seconds. Dude....

You can hide up to 2 flagged games and still appear on the leaderboards:

On 2018-03-03 at 10:36 PM, Martain2 said:

You would have got a notification explaining exactly the reason and trophies that have been flagged.

Looking at your profile though you unlocked 7 DLC trophies with only about 15-20 seconds in between each one, i'm assuming this is not possible but cannot say for certain as i haven't played the game.

That is true however I didn't cheat/hack.

On 2018-03-04 at 3:10 AM, BB-BakkerJ said:

Why are you lying? You know those dlc trophies aren't legit. No way that's possible. This won't get lifted.

On 2018-03-05 at 9:40 AM, mackenzie129 said:

You managed to do a End game Easter Egg and a beginning Easter egg within 18 seconds. Dude....

I should have been clearer. I'm not lying about me cheating/hacking to get those trophies, because that wasn't me.  I was put in a lobby with a hacker that I had no idea of. When the match started he began flying around and making rounds go up automatically. I had no idea it was possible to get the DLC trophies like that, and my intention in that particulior match was to have fun, not to get those DLC trophies. I know the trophy stamps are ridiculous, but I had no part in it. 

Is that my fault? As you can see those trophies were achieved in 2017, long after Treyarch were done with the game and all its DLC. The chances of meeting hackers are common, but as I said I had no idea that trophies could pop because of that. I always played that game (and all other COD titles) for my own enjoyment, hence why the plat itself took me over 3 years. 

I am sure more people must have had the exact same issue. This, once again, is not on me, but without any proof I don't know what to do. Although I understand why I'm being flagged, I still strongly believe I am in an unfair position.

Then: 

On 3/3/2018 at 1:34 PM, ghoostman said:

All of my trophies have been earned legit, by me, without any hacks whatsoever.

Now:

5 minutes ago, ghoostman said:

I'm not lying about me cheating/hacking to get those trophies, because that wasn't me. I was put in a lobby with a hacker that I had no idea of. When the match started he began flying around and making rounds go up automatically. 

You could have been more up front about it. 

27 minutes ago, ghoostman said:

I should have been clearer.

Shouldn't have lied...

2 hours ago, Afro_Gear said:

Then: 

Now:

You could have been more up front about it. 

My bad.

2 hours ago, Muskratateer said:

Shouldn't have lied...

Excuse me? I'm not lying. I don't get what your problem is so please stop posting here if you don't believe me or have anything that could actually help me. 

@ghoostman

The majority of these cases' disputer's will try anything to get back on the leaderboards, including selling their mothers to slavery, and lying their butts off... so excuse those commenters above since they're used to lame brains posting, and not the genuine victim that occasionally posts. It is well known this game has hackers that pop trophies, and unfortunately this doesn't matter the majority of the time. You're the not the first and likely not the last who will dispute this game. There is hope some sort of white-list will be applied to this game in the future, but for now, until an official ruling comes in, you'll likely remain flagged.  The main dispute moderater, @MMDE did post what you can do a few posts up, so this is likely the outcome for this case.  

1 hour ago, B1rvine said:

@ghoostman

The majority of these cases' disputer's will try anything to get back on the leaderboards, including selling their mothers to slavery, and lying their butts off... so excuse those commenters above since they're used to lame brains posting, and not the genuine victim that occasionally posts. It is well known this game has hackers that pop trophies, and unfortunately this doesn't matter the majority of the time. You're the not the first and likely not the last who will dispute this game. There is hope some sort of white-list will be applied to this game in the future, but for now, until an official ruling comes in, you'll likely remain flagged.  The main dispute moderater, @MMDE did post what you can do a few posts up, so this is likely the outcome for this case.  

Thank you for your time and answer. Sucks to hear as this is my first time being flagged. Some sort of Whitelist would be nice but if this has already happened multiple times to others it may take a while for them to implement such a thing. Anyway, thanks again!

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, ghoostman said:

Thank you for your time and answer. Sucks to hear as this is my first time being flagged. Some sort of Whitelist would be nice but if this has already happened multiple times to others it may take a while for them to implement such a thing. Anyway, thanks again!

I guess you might not be lying about this initial post either. Maybe all the trophies you tried to earn yourself were earned legitimately, personally I don't count trophies that modders auto-popped for people as being hacked, as they did it to you while you had no control over it and since you're new here, you wouldn't have seen some of the threads that have solutions to your problem.

The solution for you would have been to sign out of PSN and back up all your save files to a flash drive, then delete the user that your PSN Account is associated with, without ever syncing your trophies. If you were to avoid syncing your trophies and deleted your PSN user, you could have deleted the modded trophies and not been flagged, it's just unreasonable to expect people to do that when it takes them minute/hours to do depending on how much save data they have, when a modder can ruin their trophy list within seconds just by coincidentally finding them in the same lobby. People campaigned fiercely to get white-listing applied to games like this, but frankly the person who can make the change doesn't seem to care about doing the white-listing, as it only affects a minority on these forums.

I feel like the most toxic people I've met on this website have all been people who vote against the white-listing and they think they're safe and sound without any possibility of it happening to them. I'd like some form of security if it happened on games I wanted to play, because if it can happen on one game, it can happen on all games that have online. Nobody should have to refrain from playing a game because the minority of trophy hunters on this website play God with other people's trophies and flag them for things like this. I hope it gets white-listed and I hope this is your only "hacked" game, don't let the credibility of your post go down the drain by allowing people to come back here and say "Oh, he has hacked 5 more games", if you're aware of more games that have messed up time stamps, hide them from your console too, 3 flagged games gets you flagged without any second chances. 

Edited by Sergen

This game is going to have to stay flagged for now.  There's been discussions about a white list.  I'm not sure if it can be done at this time.  Perhaps in the future.  Closing this.  Just hide the game for now, as I don't see any other problems.