Trophies Without Timestamps Messing Up Stats

rp9pnnV.pngI refreshed the first few pages looking for this topic and couldn't find it. If there is a thread for it, please direct me.

There seems to be some type of change to how missing timestamp trophies are calculating the stats on our stat page. Before they were just ignored, but now they seem to be all given a sudo-date of the first actual timestamp. This is messing up stats such as 'Monthly Activity', 'Trophies by Time', and 'Trophies by Date'.  I'll try to embed a picture to show what I'm referring too:

As you can see, because my first timestamped trophy was 5PM on a Tuesday, it is adding all missing timestamp trophies to this date. Since I have so many, you can see how it vastly skews my data.

I'm requesting that missing timestamp trophies be ignored again for these stats to improve accuracy and prevent vastly skewing the data.

Edited by Kittet3

2 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

I got a game with missing timestamps and mine aren’t like this, still show up with no date 

It shows up with no date but that's not how it's being calculated.

In Nov. 2009 when you put your system online, you got 2 trophies on the 28th (You can view this on the second to last page of your trophy log). However, if you go to your stats and look at 'Trophies by Time', it says you got 36 trophies in that month because it's counting all the trophies with missing timestamps as being gotten in that month. It's not very noticeable because you only have a few missing timestamps, but for people like me who have alot it's very noticeable and it hasn't always been calculated this way. 

Hope that makes more sense!

7 minutes ago, Kittet3 said:

It shows up with no date but that's not how it's being calculated.

In Nov. 2009 when you put your system online, you got 2 trophies on the 28th (You can view this on the second to last page of your trophy log). However, if you go to your stats and look at 'Trophies by Time', it says you got 36 trophies in that month because it's counting all the trophies with missing timestamps as being gotten in that month. It's not very noticeable because you only have a few missing timestamps, but for people like me who have alot it's very noticeable and it hasn't always been calculated this way. 

Hope that makes more sense!

Ohhh I’m with you! I also noticed the other day on somebody else’s profile that they had missing timestamps and it caused their total completion time to show as hundreds of years. Very odd 

Yeah, I got a ton of missing timestamp trophies on my first account, looks the same as yours. I don't remember it like that before either. :hmm: 

2 hours ago, Kittet3 said:

https://imgur.com/a/wsUy1

(I can't figure out how to embed.)

I just use the BBCode when posting images on the forums, it looks something like this:

CPSEjzR.png

You can usually copy/paste the image directly & that'll work too. ^_^ 

Edited by Masamune

21 minutes ago, turpinator1986 said:

Ohhh I’m with you! I also noticed the other day on somebody else’s profile that they had missing timestamps and it caused their total completion time to show as hundreds of years. Very odd 

Missing timestamps are set to January 1970 (Unix timestamp), sometimes resulting in completion times of 40+ years.? Never seen one that is hundreds of years though xD

Edited by marc_cp

4 minutes ago, Masamune said:

Yeah, I got a ton of missing timestamp trophies on my first account, looks the same as yours. I don't remember it like that before either. :hmm: 

I just use the BBCode when posting images on the forums, it looks something like this:

CPSEjzR.png

You can usually copy/paste the image directly & that'll work too. ^_^ 

Took me a few tries, but I got it now, thanks!

This guy is an even more better example - he used to play offline for a long time, and when he set up his PSN profile and added his account to the leaderboards, his Trophy per day percentage was over 4000! :o Still, it's extremely high after 2 years of him being here. I think the trophies without timestamps should not be added to any statistics (whether it's Trophies by time/day or Trophies per day), because they just mess them up. :S Just look at his stats, it's fairly obvious! ?

• 4 months later...