Platinum in 3 Hours?

Frosty

When I looked at the 100% completion club and when I see that the fastest time to plat is 3 hours and 9 minutes... I want to know how. This game has like 100+ hours of grinding, and for someone to complete it in that short of time.

This game is awful so I will definitely abuse this and forget about this shitty game 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SlimSanta94 said:

The game has two versions, if you 100% one of them and then play the other every trophy will unlock except for PH.D In Murder.

That sucks for me... guess I'll still have to play it more

Just now, FrostIsFurious said:

That sucks for me... guess I'll still have to play it more

Yeah, you can boost it all in private matches but there's no shortcuts unfortunately.. If you want the platinum you have to sit there and play 2,000 matches, maybe more.

Edited by SlimSanta94
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

If you want the platinum you have to sit there and play 2,000 matches, maybe more.

In my book, that's a perfect reason not to play this game.  I've no desire to do these huge online grinds anymore.  That, and I was never really a Friday the 13th fan anyway.

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, FrostIsFurious said:

When I looked at the 100% completion club and when I see that the fastest time to plat is 3 hours and 9 minutes... I want to know how. This game has like 100+ hours of grinding, and for someone to complete it in that short of time.

This game is awful so I will definitely abuse this and forget about this shitty game 

If you have a 100% on a NA version then the other version will be more faster to get platinum.

It would be fun if it wasn't so shit online. Not even worth playing unless you get to host it to ensure the match doesn't end like 99% of the fucking time!  

I'm just grinding out private matches with a friend now to be done with this shit once and for all. The only good thing about this game is getting some laughs out of the many random glitches you discover. If I see the NA version on sale for dirt cheap I'll definitely be exploiting it for my trouble 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I'm just one trophy away from the platinum. I don't understand why people hate this game. It's actually really fun.

They will add migration servers soon so hosts can rage quit whatever they like the game wont end anymore! for me its way more fun when people dont ruin the game of others.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Stargazer2600 said:

It was fun but the host rage quitting when he isn't Jason really ruined it for me

Also if you are Jason you sometimes get a host that will say "if you kill me ill quit and you won't get anything"
like really? your gonna be that guy?

Damn, that blows. I mean, at least they are telling you right up front to leave the game. I wouldn't stick around. I thought the fgc was bad with rage quits.

11 hours ago, StewartBros said:

In my book, that's a perfect reason not to play this game.  I've no desire to do these huge online grinds anymore.  That, and I was never really a Friday the 13th fan anyway.

That's fair enough, personally I don't find it fair to judge a game just by what trophies it has. I've never been a big fan of the films and this game can be incredibly funny at times, it has it's flaws but the gameplay really stands out when you're playing with friends.

1 hour ago, Phil said:

Damn, that blows. I mean, at least they are telling you right up front to leave the game. I wouldn't stick around. I thought the fgc was bad with rage quits.

That's why i try to tell people to be the host of the game! unfortunately there are many players who haven't yet realized the mechanics of the game, its like playing resident evil and say "hey zombie if you touch me I leave the game"

Fortunately  gun media made a change that i think was very good, before jason killed a counselor there were people who did rage quit before death which made you do a final score of for example: 6/7 or 7 / 8. Yesterday even when i grabbed a player he left but i got that death, and that change deserved my respect! unfortunately there are other things to change in the game as is the host migration

The trophy to play 1000 times as Jason can be annoying but when people play this game already know for what comes ...

Edited by Chromesix

6 hours ago, Phil said:

I mean id kill em anyway cause screw em but yeah. I'm done with F13 unless they release more trophies. I got it at launch so I went through some serious BS with that game. including the glitch era where glitchers would win matches by going into areas Jason cant go. theres tons of videos on youtube about it.

7 hours ago, Phil said:

If you do that, they're rewarded with experience. If Jason leaves, all the survivors get a "survived the night" bonus. It's better to just kill the host and have them rage quit, then no one gets anything.

On 3/4/2018 at 10:26 AM, SlimSanta94 said:

That's fair enough, personally I don't find it fair to judge a game just by what trophies it has. I've never been a big fan of the films and this game can be incredibly funny at times, it has it's flaws but the gameplay really stands out when you're playing with friends.

I'm not judging it solely on its trophies.  I have watched some videos of it on YT and it just doesn't seem like the kind of game I'd enjoy playing, I'm afraid.  Admittedly, the fact that it's an online-only game is deterring me somewhat, but not just in terms of its trophies.

I've done several extensive online grinds before - GTA IV & V, Twisted Metal, DC Universe Online - and I just don't think I have it in me any more to keep doing that kind of thing.  Playing infrequent bouts of co-op with friends is one thing, but investing 100+ hours into a MP-only game just isn't on the cards.

Fair play to anyone who actually does power through 2,000 matches, though.

alot of my local friends who arent trophy hunters love the game and play it, but man ive heard so much bad stuff about people being jerks about this game i def dont want that heaache. byt he time they fix the servers for the host thing i imagine the community will be alot more dead. i really wanna play it for fun but then when i compare it to other games i wanna play for fun, i can platinum the other ones so i just totally skip it. i always wonder how much stuff like this effects game sales. they are basically losing 40 bucks because im not going to devote my life to one game for 2,000 matches. 

On 3/3/2018 at 5:03 PM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I'm just one trophy away from the platinum. I don't understand why people hate this game. It's actually really fun.

It’s the worst game I’ve ever played imo, making a YouTube video explaining ALL of it.

• Like 1

I enjoy it. It's gradually been getting better with each patch. Granted I only got my copy in October. Nobody should be judging it based on 9 months ago though. Those days are long gone.

The 1000 Jason thing though is atmittedly daft and illogical. If it was meant to keep people playing longer then it's actually had the opposite effect; it seems to have made people 'boost' rather than 'play'. That said, nobody's forced to do it. I'm only doing it because I've been a fan of the films for 25 years and this particular plat would mean something more than it normally would.

10 hours ago, Chromesix said:

Share the link i want to see :)

I'm still working on it. Not the best editor and I'm getting someone a LOT more talented than me. But the main points are there.

12 hours ago, JPageMartin36 said:

I enjoy it. It's gradually been getting better with each patch. Granted I only got my copy in October. Nobody should be judging it based on 9 months ago though. Those days are long gone.

The 1000 Jason thing though is atmittedly daft and illogical. If it was meant to keep people playing longer then it's actually had the opposite effect; it seems to have made people 'boost' rather than 'play'. That said, nobody's forced to do it. I'm only doing it because I've been a fan of the films for 25 years and this particular plat would mean something more than it normally would.

I actually don't hate it because of the trophy, just pretty much everything it does wrong, which is pretty much everything.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this has been mentioned but just a warning for people... I live in the UK and brought the disc version to this game from Amazon.co.uk so I could play it with my brother. I already got all trophies for this game ages ago via the digital version but I still enjoy it. So I was playing on my other PlayStation 4 and I noticed trophies I had already unlocked, unlocking again. I assumed it was a just a glitch because I hadn't synced any trophies in a while on that console. I checked after a few matches though and it seems it's a completely new trophy list to Friday the 13th. I updated my profile on this site and it turns out I'm playing the NA version but it's the UK disc? I'm not sure how this has happened and it's definitely 100% the UK version but apparently it gives you the NA list. I have the same profile and everything online so I don't need to grind any trophies again thank god, however it would have been a nightmare if I did. So just a warning to any completionist out there who lives in the UK, keep this mind if you buy the disc version.