MinatoIsDeadLol

Platinum in 3 Hours?

30 posts in this topic

On 3.3.2018 at 11:14 PM, Frosty said:

When I looked at the 100% completion club and when I see that the fastest time to plat is 3 hours and 9 minutes... I want to know how. This game has like 100+ hours of grinding, and for someone to complete it in that short of time.

I even did it in 1h 56min.

On 3.3.2018 at 11:21 PM, SlimSanta94 said:

The game has two versions in 2 different regions, the EU version and the US version. If you 100% one of them and then play the other every trophy will unlock except for PH.D In Murder.

Nope. PH.D in Murder comes directly after the first kill.

On 3/3/2018 at 5:03 PM, JiII-Valentine-- said:

I'm just one trophy away from the platinum. I don't understand why people hate this game. It's actually really fun.

I enjoyed it for awhile.

Hated the trolling, bug/glitch abusers, etc. etc. etc. but still enjoyed the game. With the said however, to grind out the 1,000 matches with Jason has made me hate the game. So i haven't been back at it because its tedious at this point. But I will say the last time I tried playing (before it became plus) the game was literally dead. I had to wait over 20 minutes to get a full room LOL

On 3/3/2018 at 5:14 PM, Frosty said:

When I looked at the 100% completion club and when I see that the fastest time to plat is 3 hours and 9 minutes... I want to know how. This game has like 100+ hours of grinding, and for someone to complete it in that short of time.

This game is awful so I will definitely abuse this and forget about this shitty game 

yea i just got the eu version after platnuming na on n all kill trophies popped including phd of murder. but i technically paid for the game as i had to get a 3 month eu card for ps plus to get it free

Does anyone know if you can auto pop trophies more than once on this game?  For example I have all trophies done on NA version except the 1000 Jason, 500&1000 counselor, 1313 Jason kills and the two 8 player trophies.  However my group is getting together tonight to do the 8 player trophies and want to know if I can log onto the EU version and auto pop what I have done and do my 8 player trophies on there so I don't have to find another group down the road.