Debug mode ingame found! (works on EVERY version of the game)

4 hours ago, rolltideroll157 said:

Did this debug mode make a orb glitch out on y'all in spider cave in jak 1 on ps4? I'm one away from the plat but I have looked everywhere in that area so I'm assuming it glitched

Yes it did that to me too I had to run through the whole game again being careful only using the flying ability to get around faster.

The one that glitched on me was one that spawned after shooting the giant centipedes in the logs.  

Edited by xLilSheWolfx

4 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

Jak 3 The Visual Novel

So i was able to finish jak 3 on ps3 in about 1hour now 3 times with debug menu and this is how it works

The story trophies who will pop are everytime little random

1.Use the debug codes

2.Secrets - Scene Player Act 3 - The universe calls

3.Watch and skip this cutscene until you reach 32% trophy progression (and yes this works) it can be happen you may skip 20 times without a trophy but you will get every time to 32%

4. if u also get the trophy for beating the last boss (2/3 times i didnt) you can skip point 5

5.Watch and skip scene THE UNIVERSE CALLS (2-3x times) Trophy Progression 41%

6.Choose Scene Player Act 2 - Beat Cyber-Errol Boss - Watch and skip until 51%

7.Choose Act 2 - Explore War Factory - Watch and skip 3x trophy progression 52%

8.Back to Act 3 - Choose A hero's Work is never Done - watch and skip till 64%

9.Act 3 - Find my Son... watch and skip till 65%

10.Act 3 - The Catacombs are the only hope - watch and skip till 67%

11.Act 3 - Our Hero - watch and skip till 71%

12.Act 3 - Jak links into the dark ship - watch and skip till 74%

13.2/3 times i only get 72% on step 12 and i have to play the one missing story trophy by myself because it wont unlock ( seems very random)

14. now youre done only the collectibles are missing but all collectibles will unlock on ps3 with the 2nd controller trick

What about the Vita version?

I know you can't auto pop collectibles there, but can you use this method for the story-related trophies?

On 4.3.2018 at 7:16 PM, Elvick_ said:

It's like there are different people with different opinions on things or something.

And that's exactly why we are on this forum right? I mean with this mantra we wouldn't need any thread or discussions. The point of this site is to exchange different views and not to stop them by stating that everybody thinks differently. We are here to argue and share our opinions. Just by saying "everybody is different" one didn't say anything at all. But apparently many people don't like discussions on this forum. ? That's why comments like that get so many likes...

51 minutes ago, Franciscoo- said:

What about the Vita version?

I know you can't auto pop collectibles there, but can you use this method for the story-related trophies?

Messed with that for some time.... currently at 51% on my vita

25 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

And that's exactly why we are on this forum right? I mean with this mantra we wouldn't need any thread or discussions. The point of this site is to exchange different views and not to stop them by stating that everybody thinks differently. We are here to argue and share our opinions. Just by saying "everybody is different" one didn't say anything at all. But apparently many people don't like discussions on this forum. 1f914.png That's why comments like that get so many likes...

Except, you know, that the person I responded to was acting like people saying "x" are the same people saying "y" and acting like everyone is just a bunch of hypocrites. And that was my criticism. If they want to criticize the behavior of using a debug menu in a "fun game", they can waste time doing that. But don't act like people saying one thing are the same people saying the other. Unless you're going to actually link evidence of specific people doing it, but that's excessive. Usually, and bear with me here... people who say "pie is gross" are not also saying "pie is good". They are different people saying... different things. O:

But you are clearly all about deep discussion and not contrarian arguments. If only we could all be as great as you.

Edited by Elvick_

6 hours ago, IBadDriverI said:

Jak 3 The Visual Novel

So i was able to finish jak 3 on ps3 in about 1hour now 3 times with debug menu and this is how it works

1.Use the debug codes

3.Watch and skip this cutscene until you reach 32% trophy progression (and yes this works) it can be happen you may skip 20 times without a trophy but you will get every time to 32%

4. if u also get the trophy for beating the last boss (2/3 times i didnt) you can skip point 5

13.2/3 times i only get 72% on step 12 and i have to play the one missing story trophy by myself because it wont unlock ( seems very random)

14. now youre done only the collectibles are missing but all collectibles will unlock on ps3 with the 2nd controller trick

I can't get beyond step 6 and I'm stuck at 51%

Any thoughts as to why that might be?

5 hours ago, xLilSheWolfx said:

Yes it did that to me too I had to run through the whole game again being careful only using the flying ability to get around faster.

The one that glitched on me was one that spawned after shooting the giant centipedes in the logs.  

That's the exact one that bugged on me as well

• Like 1

Hey there everyone :)

I have just 100%ed Jak 2 and Jak 3 PS4 using the debug menu.

As for Jak 2, I was able to earn all trophies by following the guide on ps3trophies.org (thank you very much for composing the guide CaptainSellers!). I did not use a second controller for the collectibles, switching the user was enough.

For Jak 3, I used @IBadDriverI 's video. Thank you very much as well! I did not have any trouble unlocking every non-collectible trophy, I had to watch the last cutscene only once. I used the second controller method afterwards (with an acutal second controller), but I only unlocked the bronze collectible trophies. Following the video instructions after this, I was able to unlock every trophy just fine. One aspect I want to point out is the correct execution of the orb glitch. While you are supposed to keep L2 pressed while entering the menu, make sure to then let go off L2 when you are in the menu (and before pressing restart). I kept L2 pressed while restarting the mission at first, but I wasn't able to collect the orb this way.

Best of success to you!

Greetings from Germany :)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Except, you know, that the person I responded to was acting like people saying "x" are the same people saying "y" and acting like everyone is just a bunch of hypocrites. And that was my criticism. If they want to criticize the behavior of using a debug menu in a "fun game", they can waste time doing that. But don't act like people saying one thing are the same people saying the other. Unless you're going to actually link evidence of specific people doing it, but that's excessive. Usually, and bear with me here... people who say "pie is gross" are not also saying "pie is good". They are different people saying... different things. O:

But you are clearly all about deep discussion and not contrarian arguments. If only we could all be as great as you.

And even if the statement by that person was wrong in your opinion, you didn't explain it. You only gave the most generic and moral high ground answer ever without actually saing something. Why didn't you state that to the other guy but me? And no, I am not all about deep discussion but yes, discussions in general, since this is a public forum!

I have the feeling that, whenever somebody opens up a topic where the community has to choose between A and B, someone will always come up and state crap like "play what you want", "don't care about others", "different people like different things" and so on. It is so annoying and adds nothing to the discussion. Why are you even reading topics if you don't want to participate? (Not talking about you specifically)

34 minutes ago, Gommes_ said:

And even if the statement by that person was wrong in your opinion, you didn't explain it. You only gave the most generic and moral high ground answer ever without actually saing something. Why didn't you state that to the other guy but me? And no, I am not all about deep discussion but yes, discussions in general, since this is a public forum!

I have the feeling that, whenever somebody opens up a topic where the community has to choose between A and B, someone will always come up and state crap like "play what you want", "don't care about others", "different people like different things" and so on. It is so annoying and adds nothing to the discussion. Why are you even reading topics if you don't want to participate? (Not talking about you specifically)

I made exactly the same point I did in my last comment in my original comment. You not understanding it is your own issue. I did state the same thing to the original guy, just in a short way and with sarcasm. Everyone else seems to have understood the point.

Because most of the posts like what we're talking about [whether threads or comments] are not about discussion, but rather just shitting on a behavior they personally don't like. And the proper response to those people is in fact "who cares?" Let other people do what they want. You want to start a discussion don't be a troll when trying, but something tells me that most people who post these kinds of things don't want a discussion. They just want to shit on something they don't like. Not even necessarily to troll [ie; to get a rise out of people], but to just be negative.

But this is derailing the topic, so this'll be my last one.

So apparently everytime you use the debug mode in jak 1 on ps4 it bugs out orbs in the spider cave I have tested it multiple times and 100% of the time it glitches where you can't get all of them but only in that area which is weird and it's also always the ones from shooting the centipedes. What causes the glitch is auto unlocking the cells for spider cave before actually getting there so to avoid it do not auto unlock any cells in spider cave to be safe.

Edited by rolltideroll157
  • Like 2

On 3/13/2018 at 2:25 AM, IBadDriverI said:

Jak 3 The Visual Novel

1.Use the debug codes

What's the 2nd controller trick on PS3? Because I can't sign into another account on PS3 without signing out of my own account 

55 minutes ago, rolltideroll157 said:

What's the 2nd controller trick on PS3? Because I can't sign into another account on PS3 without signing out of my own account 

You dont need to sign in with a second account.. Only activating second controller without signing in works too

10 hours ago, KillLaGil said:

new patch is now roll out for 1-3 (1.01) and X (1.02), dunno if it patch the debug

Hmm...nope, not going to update my games tbh. I hope there's someone else here brave enough to update and tell us if something was actually patched / debug mode removed

Edited by crashratchet