Debug mode ingame found! (works on EVERY version of the game)

On 3/13/2018 at 8:25 AM, IBadDriverI said:

Jak 3 The Visual Novel

So i was able to finish jak 3 on ps3 in about 1hour now 3 times with debug menu and this is how it works

The story trophies who will pop are everytime little random

1.Use the debug codes

2.Secrets - Scene Player Act 3 - The universe calls

3.Watch and skip this cutscene until you reach 32% trophy progression (and yes this works) it can be happen you may skip 20 times without a trophy but you will get every time to 32%

4. if u also get the trophy for beating the last boss (2/3 times i didnt) you can skip point 5

5.Watch and skip scene THE UNIVERSE CALLS (2-3x times) Trophy Progression 41%

6.Choose Scene Player Act 2 - Beat Cyber-Errol Boss - Watch and skip until 51%

7.Choose Act 2 - Explore War Factory - Watch and skip 3x trophy progression 52%

8.Back to Act 3 - Choose A hero's Work is never Done - watch and skip till 64%

9.Act 3 - Find my Son... watch and skip till 65%

10.Act 3 - The Catacombs are the only hope - watch and skip till 67%

11.Act 3 - Our Hero - watch and skip till 71%

12.Act 3 - Jak links into the dark ship - watch and skip till 74%

13.2/3 times i only get 72% on step 12 and i have to play the one missing story trophy by myself because it wont unlock ( seems very random)

14. now youre done only the collectibles are missing but all collectibles will unlock on ps3 with the 2nd controller trick

Awesome setup, thanks!

Small thing:
You have made some mistake in Act 2.
You mentioned the names of the levels instead of scenes. 

So points 6 and 7 shall be:

6. Choose Scene Player Act 2 - Errol Escapes - Watch and skip until 51%
7. Choose Scene Player Act 2 - Errol has new Friends - Watch and skip 3x trophy progression 52%

24 minutes ago, Smashero said:

Awesome setup, thanks!

Small thing:
You have made some mistake in Act 2.
You mentioned the names of the levels instead of scenes. 

So points 6 and 7 shall be:

6. Choose Scene Player Act 2 - Errol Escapes - Watch and skip until 51%
7. Choose Scene Player Act 2 - Errol has new Friends - Watch and skip 3x trophy progression 52%

thanks i edit my post....also put a video in it

this time i was able to get the plat without point 9 and 10 but like i said its a little bit random for everyone

i dont think that a patch will block the debug, the debug is an in-game feature, it would be like deleting a game feature.

And IBad, you Sir are awesome :)

I kinda got stuck at 85% with Jak3 for the ps3, i also did your steps random and not step by step, but havent found the time to retry the steps.

3 minutes ago, lyzerx said:

i dont think that a patch will block the debug, the debug is an in-game feature, it would be like deleting a game feature.

And IBad, you Sir are awesome :)

I kinda got stuck at 85% with Jak3 for the ps3, i also did your steps random and not step by step, but havent found the time to retry the steps.

Replay every scene mentioned in the guide at least 20 times ->this shall net the remaining trophies. If not, try some other ones from act 2 or 3.

In my case, I was missing one trophy and replaying Scene Player Act 3 - Damas to the Rescue around 12 times made it.

Edited by Smashero

For some reason PSN is selling all jak game and PS3 version is $3.99 for Jak colletction. Is this work on all Jak 1-3 on PS3? it is good value for 3 plats when combine with sony reward and are the great game.

Jak PS3 and PS4 is the same with nothing enhance, right ?

Edited by FielVeredus

Just now, MoneyShotxox said:

Use the moving turret guns they are red all I did was follow the track to the last one and used that turret and after I killed the ship I got the trophy 

I know how to play it, but i suck i cant beat it. I keep dying. So i was wondering if there was another way to get the trophy?

35 minutes ago, isaacoomer4 said:

How do you beat the destroy ship at drill platform section? on the vita and ps3? 

It's a REAL pain on the Vita, good luck with that, the controls are awful, you can try to aim with the touch screen but I felt more comfortable with the joysticks, just move them as soft as you can.

However, you can fly on the PS3, so you can go directly to the last turret (there's 3 of them), and the moment you destroy the ship with the third one you'll get the trophy, it's way easier to aim on the PS3, I did it on my first try, the funny thing is if you die just hold R2 and you'll recover your health (if you're using the debug, of course), so just go back to the third turret and you can continue :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Franciscoo- said:

It's a REAL pain on the Vita, good luck with that, the controls are awful, you can try to aim with the touch screen but I felt more comfortable with the joysticks, just move them as soft as you can.

However, you can fly on the PS3, so you can go directly to the last turret (there's 3 of them), and the moment you destroy the ship with the third one you'll get the trophy, it's way easier to aim on the PS3, I did it on my first try, the funny thing is if you die just hold R2 and you'll recover your health (if you're using the debug, of course), so just go back to the third turret and you can continue :lol:

Yeah, i use the method to skip to the last part. But you cant regain health in the shooting machine.. 

2 minutes ago, isaacoomer4 said:

Yeah, i use the method to skip to the last part. But you cant regain health in the shooting machine.. 

You're right, you can't, but if they destroy your shooting machine just hold R2 on the death animation and you won't die, you'll recover your health, so go back to the turret and your previous progress will be saved.

I tested it myself because I was curious if it might work xD 

• Like 1

You're right, you can't, but if they destroy your shooting machine just hold R2 on the death animation and you won't die, you'll recover your health, so go back to the turret and your previous progress will be saved.

I tested it myself because I was curious if it might work xD 

So after getting blown up get health then activate fly. Fly back to the point you jump in the machine and it has respawned? and damage done to the ship is saves?

1 minute ago, isaacoomer4 said:

So after getting blown up get health then activate fly. Fly back to the point you jump in the machine and it has respawned? and damage done to the ship is saves?

Exactly, the machine will have spawned there again and I'm sure that the damage done to the ship is saved, but you won't have too many troubles on the PS3, is way more smoother there, the problem is to get it done on the Vita, it took me almost an hour there -.-

• Like 1

Exactly, the machine will have spawned there again and I'm sure that the damage done to the ship is saved, but you won't have too many troubles on the PS3, is way more smoother there, the problem is to get it done on the Vita, it took me almost an hour there -.-

Cool thanks a lot, I will try the mothod on vita and see if i can get it to work:)

• Like 1

Just now, isaacoomer4 said:

Cool thanks a lot, I will try the mothod on vita and see if i can get it to work:)

Well, that only works on the PS3, you have to get it done legit on the Vita since you can't activate fly or health regeneration there (not that I know of), only the Infinite health secret which unfortunately is useless on the turret :/

Just now, Franciscoo- said:

Well, that only works on the PS3, you have to get it done legit on the Vita since you can't activate fly or health regeneration there (not that I know of), only the Infinite health secret which unfortunately is useless on the turret :/

Fuck, well this seems impossible, but i guess i just have to keep trying:/ 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MajorasMask_101 said:

Is it possible for me to unlock all of the collectibles in the vita version for Jak II and Jak 3? Or do i have to collect them legitimately?

Just use the orb glitch on those two, this was a thing way before debug was found. The orb glitch works on the Vita just fine.