It was a good fight. I have no regrets Trophie

Sagaan

Oh ye i forgot to talk to dat dude on the podest xD . If u have c 18 in bikini the battles r all low diff her ability is op. Enemies cant swich directions for 1 turn. So i wait till i can atk directly. If i cant i restart the round till i atk direct on my first turn. Works almost on all battles

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Sagaan said:

Oh ye i forgot to talk to dat dude on the podest xD . If u have c 18 in bikini the battles r all low diff her ability is op. Enemies cant swich directions for 1 turn. So i wait till i can atk directly. If i cant i restart the round till i atk direct on my first turn. Works almost on all battles

damn bro! 

yeah this is my only trophy left, and i really am not a fan of this mode that much. i am 56% through the story but its kinda brutal for me when there aren't really any guides for hero colliseum, on top of that i don't really know what i'm doing in it. :c

i spend more time grinding dragon balls for TP and expert mission 16 than actually playing the mode itself, at this point i wish i knew of ways to ease it up a bit. idk if i have a good set of figures, but i use UR quality only. kid buu, big bang attack vegeta, fused zamasu, hit, and vados. 

i wish i was able to pull some SSB's, whis, beerus, and now this bikini android 18 lol. although vados might be better than whis because her ability lowers damage of all opponents figures by 30%. while i think whis only protects your figures by 30%. if vados lowers opponents, that means the master takes less damage as well.

i wonder if max level is neccessary either because acquiring exp is quite a pain, i'm worried i'm wasting exp on my figures since exp is precious.

Edited by RJP_X
  • Like 1

U can also use piccolo ultra rare, his ability gives 5k def to ur master. U can only use him with double atk,def, 700 atk def speed as accesory. Use him only till ur supers r up and u can kill instantly 3 Enemies with special beam cannon, with buffed piccolo . I could beat blue goku only with dat methode lol. Spirit bomb goku ultra rare is also good with filling fast supers . Also a good combo with adult gohan super rare. So u get 45% super meter per turn. There r many ways to be op as fuk xD

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Sagaan said:

U can also use piccolo ultra rare, his ability gives 5k def to ur master. U can only use him with double atk,def, 700 atk def speed as accesory. Use him only till ur supers r up and u can kill instantly 3 Enemies with special beam cannon, with buffed piccolo . I could beat blue goku only with dat methode lol. Spirit bomb goku ultra rare is also good with filling fast supers . Also a good combo with adult gohan super rare. So u get 45% super meter per turn. There r many ways to be op as fuk xD

i have two variations of UR piccolo, think i still have that spirit bomb goku as well.

is supers the spirit bomb thing your character does? i don't understand how spirit bomb works it just goes to 99% and doesn't go higher.

oh or the ultimate charge? yeah i barely get ultimates while enemy gets this consistently. 

is reaching max level important with all figures? i break a part 20 figures each time and it definitely takes awhile to level figures lol.

also not sure what determines who goes first in battles, my opponents usually get all the first turns so having vados tank all that damage is what helps me survive multiple turns.

don't have access to many equips sadly and not sure which ones are good, i'm awful at this lol. i had no issues soloing the main game, the game gave me two days of ps plus when i started so was able to get the online trophies, everything else i did alone with not to much difficulty. although the new PQs are quite challenging, thankfully you don't have to z rank them like the first extra pack lol.

Supers is the special move when ur meter is full like piccolo special beam cannon. Yea do ur main team to 99 u get 500-1500 increased stats . Not a huge deal to lvl 60 figures but its something. Higher speed means u start first if u get good rolls on ur speed meter. But there is good equips in store when u start as second. Like + 1000 atk,700 def , 20% increased dmg.The last dlc pq was a bit harsh. By doin it solo, rest is easy as fuk imo. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sagaan said:

Supers is the special move when ur meter is full like piccolo special beam cannon. Yea do ur main team to 99 u get 500-1500 increased stats . Not a huge deal to lvl 60 figures but its something. Higher speed means u start first if u get good rolls on ur speed meter. But there is good equips in store when u start as second. Like + 1000 atk,700 def , 20% increased dmg.The last dlc pq was a bit harsh. By doin it solo, rest is easy as fuk imo. 

thanks for being a help, you should write a hero colliseum guide. xD 

i've been really stuck on a battle with Vados, just pulled bikini android 18, not sure how much she'd help in this battle, because vados is always a front row competitor, to me shes quite brutal and definitely breaking my spirit lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sagaan said:

How did you grind to get charcters to level 99?

And what do you mean by the last dlc Paralel Quest? Is it related to Hero Colosseum?

Oh and thanks for the tips.

Edited by JavaNext
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, JavaNext said:

How did you grind to get charcters to level 99?

And what do you mean by the last dlc Paralel Quest? Is it related to Hero Colosseum?

Oh and thanks for the tips.

U have to limit break em on lvl 60, after dat u can get lvl 99 . I meant the last dlc pq mission is a bit painfull. Its not related to the collosseum

4 hours ago, RJP_X said:

thanks for being a help, you should write a hero colliseum guide. xD 

i've been really stuck on a battle with Vados, just pulled bikini android 18, not sure how much she'd help in this battle, because vados is always a front row competitor, to me shes quite brutal and definitely breaking my spirit lol. 

Try to restart the battle till u can atk directly. If u pul c 18 in right positions u can atk 2 times directly with 2 characters. Few opponents dont put their figures in the right direction for it.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JavaNext said:

Oh yeah I know, I meant what did you do to level them up? The Jaco mission? Im hoping there is a faster method :) 

Ah i see. I use figures to get exp mostly, when tp is double i farm in 8-10h 5000tp medals . 20 super rare figures r 13k exp i guess. I dispatch all my figures for exp except ultra rare ones.

11 hours ago, CaptainMonkster said:

I'm majorly stuck on the second beerus natch in story mode :| can't imagine I'll manage to beat it tbh!

Use c18 on the fight left right top corner . Below her u put another figure . Try dat so long untill u get a free line to atk directly beerus. If dat happends he cant swap positions. U can win in 2 turns if ur figures got high power with good equips . So u deal easily 20k dmg.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CaptainMonkster said:

Is the only way to get c18 by grinding to medals? Might be a stupid question but I see people saying about bikini 18 as part of the DLC?

I got her twice by buying figures  in the hero colloseum. They added around 50 - 70 new figures . So its the only way to get her.  

for C18  swimsuit the way i have use , is the special machine the 30 try , after this you can have one ultra rare free , leave the game put your save on your usb , launch the game use the free ultra rare machine if you have not C18 , leave game reload save usb = infinite try for win the C18 ultra rare.

Me the big problem is champa the god , i cannot pass him , he have too high VIT i can never go first for attack , i use one tip a player have put in one guide i have the ultimate attack ready for the second turn , but i can never put my ultimate attack first because champa the god always attack first. 

Oh my  god IA with 32400 VIT , 37400 VIT , why the IA is cheated in coliseum and overskilled it's too much , too hard... Why the creator game give us the hell to unlock one bronze trophy lol for 30 hours i am on this bronze trophy lol... IA is really really cheated , it's very hard to pass.

20 hours ago, Mouton33 said:

for C18  swimsuit the way i have use , is the special machine the 30 try , after this you can have one ultra rare free , leave the game put your save on your usb , launch the game use the free ultra rare machine if you have not C18 , leave game reload save usb = infinite try for win the C18 ultra rare.

Me the big problem is champa the god , i cannot pass him , he have too high VIT i can never go first for attack , i use one tip a player have put in one guide i have the ultimate attack ready for the second turn , but i can never put my ultimate attack first because champa the god always attack first. 

Oh my  god IA with 32400 VIT , 37400 VIT , why the IA is cheated in coliseum and overskilled it's too much , too hard... Why the creator game give us the hell to unlock one bronze trophy lol for 30 hours i am on this bronze trophy lol... IA is really really cheated , it's very hard to pass.

its really BS i'm on that battle too. i've been grinding for days on days for this. nobodies strategies seem to work for me like i hope. :c 

i wish the difficulty of this mode was as easy as the main game, and leave the difficulty for online match ups.

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, lionheart_811 said:

How long does the story even go on for? It's gotten to the point that it feels like it never ends. I'm up to the Goku/Hit fight, but I think I'm reaching my limits here because my figures aren't fast or sturdy enough to last long.

The story ends at the end of the tournament thing so if I remember correctly you've only got 3 or 4 more story battles, but then you've gotta do all the free battles of them plus a couple more at the end 

• 2 months later...

Problem with this mode is not the mode itself.
Love this mode and it was very fun and challenging.

Problem is that it's takes an absurd amount of TP medals to get a good team going on.

I was lucky because i had around 4000 TP Medals from a couple months ago when i played this game for the first time, that with me playing the new DLC packs and everything over again i was around the 7500 mark at that point.

Sacrificed 1 day to just grind out PQ mission 4 for Dragonballs(fastest way for TP medals in my opinion) so i got around 200 medals from a wish every 30-35 minutes

Ended up with 10.600 Medals so i could open a lot of packs and was able to put together a team that destroyed every opponent in the second turn.

Only Golden Frieza and Champa took me both 3 tries.