IBadDriverI

Platinum Walkthrough

11 posts in this topic

Right on time for the game to be free with ps+. Thanks for this! Gonna come in really handy.

For anyone with 1.04 that plans on using the glitch. Quit the game before you load the save otherwise you wont get the trophy. I loaded mine ingame and didnt get it. 

So i saved once on nightmare after the first ingame load to get normal to nightmare, quit the game, booted up and loaded save and finished the game and that got me the trophy.

Is it not possible for me to get the unpatched version? I haven't downloaded the game before.

1 hour ago, JamieHeron95 said:

Is it not possible for me to get the unpatched version? I haven't downloaded the game before.

Its not possible. On PS4 you always get the latest version when downloading digital.

U can get the base version cant you, and the update normally downloads straight after, u just pause it or stop it

I thought I remember u can get base version of latest version no?? 

Its such an easy game anyway, why are some so worries about 2 playthroughs. U can speedrun the whole game in 30mins

It's cool, I've got version 1.04 due to being in the UK. How does the Nightmare glitch work? Cause I'm struggling to complete it atm.

Played the game on nightmare dificultly from the start. A Ending, neither the A ending trophy or Nightmare trophy popped. Kinda pissed right now..

Edit:

Butterfly's 13 (but it keeps saying 12 while I have 13 in my inventory)

Father 30

Saved everyone (10 people)

Edited by MRTheChez
Extra information

32 minutes ago, MRTheChez said:

Played the game on nightmare dificultly from the start. A Ending, neither the A ending trophy or Nightmare trophy popped. Kinda pissed right now..

Edit:

Butterfly's 13 (but it keeps saying 12 while I have 13 in my inventory)

Father 30

Saved everyone (10 people)

Nevermind, deleting the game and reinstalling it fixed my problem.