Fix needed for the Pommel!

TiNnYzEuS

Three times I have had this glitch on me now, it just stops spawning. It’s happened to me twice in group of 4 and once in a group of 2, furthermore it was only me that suffered it.

Are they any fixes anyone knows of? I have tried countless max ammos, dying and buying my loadout from the bag and re collecting it from the sacrifice room to have nothing, it usually comes back one time but does nothing when thrown. 

Edit - The latest patch fixed the issue, going to long this as it’s now redundant.

Edited by TiNnYzEuS

If the pommel glitch you just gotta restart the game there is no other fix for it until they patch it ..... Another thing is when grinding those 250 kills do it down at the uboat area and dont do it on the beach it seems to glitch alot down there for some reason.

I think it has a high chance of glitching if you throw the pommel and it falls in a small gap, causing it to never exploding, thats why it never reloads. Happened to me a couple times too, one of the was when I threw it at the radio before the boss fight and it landed under the table but didnt explode.

To prevent it from happening to throw it only where its possible to walk, always aim at yours or zombies foot.

6 minutes ago, RangyRV said:

I think it has a high chance of glitching if you throw the pommel and it falls in a small gap, causing it to never exploding, thats why it never reloads. Happened to me a couple times too, one of the was when I threw it at the radio before the boss fight and it landed under the table but didnt explode.

To prevent it from happening to throw it only where its possible to walk, always aim at yours or zombies foot.

I was careful to do this too, sometimes it passes through the zombies and drops below the map. When it comes back via max ammo or getting it again via the sacrifice room it doesn’t explode and does nothing, then never respawns.