PSNP Interviews: ERICVOLTAGE. Submit your questions.

Hello again PSNP community.

Now is the time to reveal the interviewee for a PSNP Interview. The next interviewee will be @ERICVOLTAGE!!!!!!!!!!!

ERICVOLTAGE.png

You may be asking, who is this person? Well, that why we are Interviewing them, to find out who they is.

Standard Operation 

The standard operation for all psnp interviews will be as followed:

1. After the new interviewee has been revealed, the PSNP community. will have 1 week to ask their questions.
  2. After that week is over, those question along with the 11 stock question that all interviewee will get, will be sent to the interviewee.
  3. The interviewee.will have 2 weeks to answer as many of the questions as they want.
  4. Once the interviewee has finished answering the question I will post the whole Interview in a new thread.

How to be a Interviewee

If anyone wants to be interviewed all they have to do is PM me saying that they want to be interviewed. After that PM that member will be added to the list of potential interviewee.

List of questions
The posts below are the current list of question from the PSNP community. Question can be asked starting now until March 12th, 2018 at  UTC 00:00.

All past Interviews can be found in the Member Interviews section of the forums.

Edited by soultaker655
  • Like 1

I'm always curious when it comes to people with high percentage profiles, how to you decide which games to play? Do you just stick with one game until you get the plat, or do you screen games with another account and only plat games you want to?

• Like 1

Wow you have a lot of difficult and ultra rare platinums! That's amazing!

1. At what age did you start trophy hunting and how many years have been doing it so far to amass that collection?

2. What was the hardest platinum for you so far?

3. Do you play guitar or any other musical instruments in real life? (asking because I see a few Rock Band games, Greenday and Guitar Hero.)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

who is Ericvoltage? I never heard of him until today. 

Who are you i never heard of you until i saw this thread :P Alright my question - What do you think about players that play online fps games with a mouse instead of a controller on a console. 

Edited by bezdomnekoty
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, A-Brawl3r said:

only true site veterans know of me. These young and newer forum members probably wouldn't know of my greatness

Who are you? Maybe you should sign up for a interview so all us young and newer forum members can get to know of your greatness. :awesome:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, A-Brawl3r said:

only true site veterans know of me. These young and newer forum members probably wouldn't know of my greatness

Well, you did have your own Brawl3r revolution so to speak when everyone changed their name to Something something Brawl3r. Now everyone are either Ricks, Digimon, Pokemon, or DBZ characters.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Well, you did have your own Brawl3r revolution so to speak when everyone changed their name to Something something Brawl3r. Now everyone are either Ricks, Digimon, Pokemon, or DBZ characters.

Don't forget all the people with the Persona 5 avatars and trash waifus :P

Questions for Eric:

1. What are some of your favorite Science Fiction films besides Back to the Future?

2. What is your favorite and least favorite Assassin's Creed game and why?

3. What is your favorite and least favorite Call of Duty game and why?

4. Is Eric your real name? What is the significance of Voltage in your name?

5. How did you like Mad Max (PS4)?

6. You played almost all the Dead Space games. I can understand you not playing Ignition, but why skip Dead Space 3? Is it because you think it sucks because of others' opinions?

7. Why the generic mellow blue face avatar? You a mellow guy Eric or are you a party animal eh eh eh? Heheh yeaahhhhh bwoiiiii...

tenor.gif

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1

How much of your parents money would you say was spent on your video gaming in your lifetime?

Follow up question: how much money would you say you’ve spent already on games you haven’t even gotten around to playing yet (aka your backlog) and if you could get all that money back would you spend it the same way again or would you change things?

Browsing through your PSN profile, i'm having a difficult time categorizing the type of gamer you are. My question is this: Seeing as you have several shooting games, has you always been a fan of shooter games? If not, what made you go down this route?

Edited by GarciaFever
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

Don't forget all the people with the Persona 5 avatars and trash waifus :P

Well, you definitely got me there. Everyone tryin' to be cool with their Joker avatars (Both Persona 5 Joker and Batman Joker if you catch my drift). Though, the waifu wars between Futaba vs Makoto are REAL! xD Lots of carpal tunnel, blood, and tears have been shed over this. We may all have Joker avatars, but this is not a laughing matter.

10 hours ago, Beyondthegrave07 said:

Well, you definitely got me there. Everyone tryin' to be cool with their Joker avatars (Both Persona 5 Joker and Batman Joker if you catch my drift). Though, the waifu wars between Futaba vs Makoto are REAL! xD Lots of carpal tunnel, blood, and tears have been shed over this. We may all have Joker avatars, but this is not a laughing matter.

Lmao forgot about the Batman-Joker avatar/names!

10 hours ago, GarciaFever said:

Browsing through your PSN profile, i'm having a difficult time categorizing the type of gamer you are. My question is this: Seeing as you have several shooting games, has you always been a fan of shooter games? If not, what made you go down this route?

Stop trying to put people into categories man, into boxes. We are free beautiful beings with unlimited potential in our future.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go plat My Name is Mayo.

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1

Completion rate seems to be important to you (like me :) ), so 

Is your goal simply to keep it high, or are you aiming for a 100% profile?

Is 100% still attainable for you on a pratical level, or are there games you simply never want to touch again?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

You really put some effort on those plats.

1) Do you select the games before trying the plat or you just play whatever you want and focus on that game until you get the plat?

2) What is/are your favourite genres of games?

3 What game/s would you not even try to play/100%? Both because dificult or because you don't like the game

• Like 1

On 05/03/2018 at 7:53 AM, Super Sand Virginia said:

Lmao forgot about the Batman-Joker avatar/names!

Stop trying to put people into categories man, into boxes. We are free beautiful beings with unlimited potential in our future.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go plat My Name is Mayo.

Nobody is ever free, so long as we are all forced to work jobs that we do not want to in order to get money.

So go back to getting mayonnaise on you fingers. Or better yet, go back to getting your ass kicked by Goku, the real MVP of Dragon Ball Z.

• Like 1