Moss (book II)

Titanomachy_75

Completely agree, I really hope we get news about when book 2 will be released soon, hoping for an announcement at E3. I hope it comes out before the end of the year but I'll try not to get my hopes up too much...

And yup, this game is brilliant, I've never been so immersed by anything else than when I played this game. Amazing experience.

37 minutes ago, Youngboys123 said:

Completely agree, I really hope we get news about when book 2 will be released soon, hoping for an announcement at E3. I hope it comes out before the end of the year but I'll try not to get my hopes up too much...

And yup, this game is brilliant, I've never been so immersed by anything else than when I played this game. Amazing experience.

All what you said lol But yes, that castle is a biggg sucker I wanted to explore that thing! lol Plus it holds some secrets! So, come on DLC make it happen!!

• 4 years later...
On 2018-03-04 at 2:22 PM, Titanomachy_75 said:

I really hope to see Book 2 soon! Maybe DLC for her adventure in teh castle now!! Cause that castle is huge!! Then Moss next game to be a much bigger journey!! I think this game is amazing!! It gets a 9.5/10 from me only I wish the combat was upgrade from start to finish :)

Well. It finally released today! Hope you play it!

On 2018-03-12 at 2:38 AM, MaxieM0us3 said:

I wish there is a DLC or update to follow how the Book 1 ended! Please, I need more!

?

• Like 1