A Few Questions Before I Get Started With This Game

lunateena

Just a few questions I have before tackling this platinum.

1.) How long is a full playthrough?

2.) How difficult is it to play without dying at all in a playthrough? (I see a trophy there needing this).

3.) If you miss fragments or dust in chapters, can you chapter select after completing the game and go back to get them?...having them count towards your achievement in the process.

1.) If you know all the puzzle solutions you can beat the game in an hour, but this excludes collectables. A casual first playthrough is more like 2-4 hours depending on how good you are at solving the puzzles.

2.) If you die, close the application asap; as long as you do this before the screen goes black, after restarting the game you'll be placed in the area you died in but the death wont count.

3.) Yes you can get all the collectables you missed in chapter select but the game wont tell you which chapters contain the ones you're missing so try to keep track of that yourself if possible.

The rest of the trophies are basic and shouldn't give you much trouble, it's a very easy platinum you could easily get in a day or two. As long as you get no death out of the way on your first playthrough you can finish the rest with chapter select pretty quickly.

Edited by Youngboys123
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Soraking1991 said:

I've got another question. For the no deaths trophy, do you need to start a new game or is it ok to chapter select the first stage and start from there?

I can definitely confirm you need to start a new game from scratch, chapter select will void the trophy as I tried that myself.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
On 3/15/2022 at 1:49 AM, Jermster_91 said:

When you do a chapter select to go back and get collectibles you missed, does it save automatically or do you have to finish the chapter for it to count?

Hey, saw you got the platinum.

Does it save?

48 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Book II coming this month!

Hell yeah! Can't wait! Of course I'll be waiting for a sale first and waiting for all the bugs to be ironed out (if there are any) but this is a must-have game for me. Now bring on Astro Bot 2 VR!

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MrTacoNinja said:

Hell yeah! Can't wait! Of course I'll be waiting for a sale first and waiting for all the bugs to be ironed out (if there are any) but this is a must-have game for me. Now bring on Astro Bot 2 VR!

Surely they’re working on Astro Bot 2 as a PSVR2 launch title !

• Like 2