For free in Portugal with Plus (Why?)

Aecesaje_

I got an e-mail from Sony saying the free games of PS Plus (Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank) but it also said I would get a extra game (Kyurinaga's Revenge).

It isn't the first time I got a extra game, a few months ago Portugal and Spain got a game called "Dynasty Feud" and 2 months later we get another "exclusive" game just for these countries.

Can anybody explain me why do we get a extra game and other regions don't? Its really strange

23 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

I got an e-mail from Sony saying the free games of PS Plus (Bloodborne and Ratchet and Clank) but it also said I would get a extra game (Kyurinaga's Revenge).

It isn't the first time I got a extra game, a few months ago Portugal and Spain got a game called "Dynasty Feud" and 2 months later we get another "exclusive" game just for these countries.

Can anybody explain me why do we get a extra game and other regions don't? Its really strange

I can only assume it is because Sony hates Portugal and Spain. 

Yasai Ninja was a miserable game. I doubt this is any better (and it appears the plat is either unobtainable or ball-bustingly hard). Or maybe just so terribly shitty that no one kept their sanity long enough to attain the plat.

Either way, I am sorry for Portugal and Spain. You guys deserve better.

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 2

As far as I know the reason is because the developers are from Spain. Playstation around here it's the Iberica branch (which combines Spain and Portugal) and they sometimes make deals with local developers to give out their games.

EDIT: Just checked my mail and it also mentions that Kyurinaga's Revenge will be given along with Ratchet & Clank and Bloodborne.

Edited by TugaSonic
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

I can only assume it is because Sony hates Portugal and Spain. 

Yasai Ninja was a miserable game. I doubt this is any better (and it appears the plat is either unobtainable or ball-bustingly hard). Or maybe just so terribly shitty that no one kept their sanity long enough to attain the plat.

Either way, I am sorry for Portugal and Spain. You guys deserve better.

Sony hates Portugal/Spain because they get an EXTRA game?

They get Bloodborne and R&C and then an EXTRA game, this is hate?

#Justice4Portugal

#Pray4Spain

LOL wtf?

tenor.gif

Edited by It Is Time To Oil Up
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

#Justice4Portugal

#Pray4Spain

LOL wtf?

tenor.gif

I forgot to mention, last month we got a extra VR game "Flipy's Tesla", so basically we get a extra game every month

1 hour ago, It Is Time To Oil Up said:

#Justice4Portugal

#Pray4Spain

LOL wtf?

tenor.gif

Well, if I took a shit on a plate and brought it out as an extra course for your meal, you probably wouldn't consider yourself lucky, would you?

I realize this was an extra. I don't think you appreciate how bad Yasai Ninja was. And the platforming sections were the worst part. Which they then turned into this game. And tried to sell for $20.

24 minutes ago, diskdocx said:

Well, if I took a shit on a plate and brought it out as an extra course for your meal, you probably wouldn't consider yourself lucky, would you?

I realize this was an extra. I don't think you appreciate how bad Yasai Ninja was. And the platforming sections were the worst part. Which they then turned into this game. And tried to sell for $20.

I had to review this game a few years back and it was the absolute worst game I have ever played. Nobody should play this even if it's free.

• Like 2